17

"I'm not gonna ask again, where is Joker?"

Harley squirmed in the uncomfortable chair she was tied to. "I already told ya, I dont know."

"You're lying." The male voice snapped.

Harley had been stuck in this room for only a couple hours, but to her, it felt like days. She had just gotten J back, and now she was taken away from him again.

Her stomach began to cramp. She wiggled her wrists, trying to get out of the ropes tied around them.

"Why do ya even wanna know?" Harley asked.

"We had a deal, but he broke it. Now, I'm two million dollars short. I want my money, so I'm gonna ask one more time. I want an honest answer, Harley. Where. Is. Joker?"

Harley furrowed her brows. "I'm telling ya, I really dont know where!"

She was half telling the truth. She knew he was at home, but Harley didn't know the new address to the new house yet.

"Fine. Its time to play fire with fire then."

Harley looked into the eyes of none other than Robin. "If you touch me, harm me in any way, J will kick your ass."

Robin laughed, "Oh...like hell he will."

"Aren't you supposed to be the good guy?" Harley mocked, tilting her head. "Does Batman know?"

Robin turned away, "What batman doesn't know won't hurt him. Like anybody else, I need a little money on the side."

Harley smiled, "You've gone rogue, huh? Just wait until batsy finds out, he'll-"

Robin wrapped his hand around Harley's neck, silencing her. "Batman will hear nothing of this." He growled, squeezing her neck tighter before leaving the room.

___

JOKER

"Damn it. God damn it!" Joker yelled, pounding his fists down on his desk. "how did this happen? One of you loons are supposed to watch her!"

"We didn't know she left the house, boss." Frost replied.

Joker ran his fingers through his un-gelled hair, trying to keep it out of his face. "Where is she" he growled.

"We're trying to find out, boss."

"Find her."

"Got it." Frost huffed as he walked away.

Joker sat at his desk, tugging at the hem of his shirt, pulling his hair, doing anything to distract him. Nothing was working.

J's stress levels continued to rise as he thought about how far Harley was in her pregnancy, she could give birth at any moment. And J wouldn't be there to help her through it.

___

HARLEY

"Lets have some fun, Harley." Robin spat, walking into Harleys room with a rolling table.

"Dont touch me, bird." She growled, hissing at him.

Robin laughed as he grabbed a small, sharp knife.

He softly ran the blade down her leg. "Come on, Harley.." He purred. "Just tell me where he is, and I dont have to hurt ya."

"I said I don't know!" Harley screamed, rage flowing through her veins. She began to kick, and thrash around in the chair. She stopped and yelped as she felt the knife dig deeper into her skin.

Robin smirked, "Well then, I guess its time we have some real fun then."