24

Warning: Disturbing Content.

"Landing now." Frost said, as J came out of the back room. "You look nice, boss." Frost complimented.

"I know." J muttered, loading his gun with bullets.

J shook off all of his nerves, and the jet landed. "I'm coming, Harls. Wait for me." He whispered.

He stepped off the jet, followed by Frost and a few other henchmen. It was raining, but the rain seemed to be lightening up. He wasn't at all expecting to see the sight in front of him.

Crow was on the ground, laying in a big puddle of half dried, half wet blood. J crunched up his nose as he walked closer, discovering that there were many clots of blood on the ground. J kneeled down closer to inspect. Crow had dried blood stains dripping down his chin from his mouth.

J stood back up. Where was Harley?

"Harley!" J yelled.

He began to panic. If she wasn't with Crow, who was she with?

"Damn it!" J yelled, kicking Crows unconscious body. He took out his gun, and shot Crow straight in the brain. J stomped on his stomach, blood began to gush out of an open wound. He let out a deep breath.

"Somebody, find Harley!" J hysterically screamed out to his henchmen.

Soon, night began to fall, and everybody got situated in the jet. They had found no sign of Harley.

"What's the plan?" Frost asked.

"We aren't leaving." J said, his pupils dilated. "We wait here until we find her. She has to be here."

The next morning, the rain had stopped, and everything had dried.

Bugs began to consume Crows body. J just laughed at the sight, and continued to search for Harley. He went deeper into the woods.

They searched all day, and found nothing. There was no trance of Harley. Perhaps Harley was never with Crow, and this was all a setup. J began to regret shooting Crow, he could've got information out of him.

The sun began to set, and night was falling again.

"Nobody gives up. We aren't stopping." J growled, handing everybody a flashlight. His eyes were blood shot red.

After hours of more searching, somebody yelled, "boss, a foot print!"

J sprinted over. Sure enough, it was molded into the dirt. There was a hand print a few feet away. "Follow the prints." J commanded.

He followed the henchman through the woods, until the prints stopped. The only thing left in the dirt was 'J + H' in cursive lettering.

"She was here. She carved our names into the mud." J muttered, mostly for only himself to hear.

"Bloody hell.." The henchmen muttered.

"What?" J asked, walking over. His heart stopped for a second once he saw.

Blood. Blood everywhere. It was dried on a tree, and on the ground. J refused to believe it was Harleys.

"Locate Harley, or I'll burn down your house with your kids in it." J threatened before leaving.

He held it together for a few seconds, but once he was out of sight from anybody, J leaned over and vomited.

He sank down to the ground. He never felt this way before, he was worried sick.

If that was Harley's blood, she was as good as dead. J felt nauseous at the thought as his stomach clenched, and he leaned over, and vomited again.