7

Harley was peacefully swinging from her trapeze made of her bed sheets, very content, when Griggs came in.

He slid a tray through a small slot in her cage. "Eat up."

Harley giggled.

"C'mon. You haven't eaten in days. I dont wanna do something to hurt you, hotness." He threatened.

Harley narrowed her eyes at him, "try me."

"Light er up." He commanded into his phone.

Harley was shocked, and fell to the bottom of her cell. She was too weak to move.

Some of the guards grabbed her, and strapped her into a wheel chair. They took her to a part of the building she's never been to before.

Griggs grabbed a tube, and leaned Harleys head back.

"I warned you." He said, before taking the tube and shoving it up her nose, and down to her stomach. Harley screamed, trying to claw at Griggs, but she was restrained back.

"Let's see...we got strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla. What will it be today?" He asked.

He nodded at one of the doctors, and they inserted vanilla into the Tube.

Harley squirmed as it was pushed down the tube. "My job is to keep you alive until you die, hear me?" He asked as Harley began to let tears stream down her cheeks.

___

It had been a month since Joker had last seen Harley. He was beginning to go crazy, more so than he already was. He had already shot twenty of his henchmen that were just trying to talk to him. Joker had no patience anymore, he needed Harley back, and he needed her now.

He was currently sitting in a small room. Over the past week, he painted. With a can of black spray paint, he sprayed "ha ha ha" all over, until every wall was covered with it.

Joker had also taken the time to draw a black smile across his face. Joker hadn't showered, or eaten much In weeks.

He took every knife, gun, any weapon he owned, and placed them on the floor. Every weapon was facing towards a spot in the middle of the room, where Joker sat for almost a month now. He hadn't left that room since.

He heard somebody walk in, and he grabbed a gun, cocking it and pointing it at whoever entered the room.

Frost held up his hands.

"Where...where is she." Joker growled, his voice much deeper than usual.

"Look, its complex. But we have a location on her. Gonna be hard to bust her out."

"Bring the car around...we're going for a drive." Joker commanded, and put down the gun, and slowly began to lay down again, his laughter filling the silence.

___

How long had Harley been locked up in here? A month, a year? She had no way of knowing. All she knew, was she couldn't handle being locked up anymore.

Where was her puddin? Wouldn't he have saved her by now, if he cared? Did he stop loving her? These questions made Harley go even more insane. Harleys love for Joker made her go insane.

She was also nauceous, thanks to the tray full of mush they expected her to eat that was on the ground in front of her. She laughed at it. But the knife that came with the meal was distracting her.

"How's it going in here, hotness?" Griggs asked, walking into the huge room Harley was kept in.

She quickly grabbed the knife, and stuffed it into one of her pigtails.

"Maybe you should come in here, and i could tell ya." Harley teased. She walked up to him, wrapping her hands around the bars of her cage.

Griggs grabbed the bars to her cage, "you know the rules, hotness. Gotta keep off these bars."

"Oh what? These bars?" Harley asked, running her tongue up one of the cell bars.

"Oh my god." He said, as Harley began laughing.

"Hit her." He commanded, and Harley was blown off of her cell. Griggs left, shaking his head.

The guards opened her door, surrounding her, pointing their guns at her.

"Woah, chill. This is me being cool, alright?" She asked, slowly standing up and placing her hands over her head.

But Harley began to laugh as she pulled out the knife in her hair and stabbed one of the guards. Others began to gang up on her, but she climbed around to the top of her cage, jumping on random guards and stabbing them in the neck.

There was nobody else there. Everyone was either dead, or too injured to bother getting up. Harley saw this as her chance, and grabbed one of the mens photo ID so she could open the doors. She ran out of her cell.

She was so close to escape. She was going to see her puddin' in no time.
Harley swiped the ID on the door, and it unlocked.

Harley smirked, adrenaline running through her system. She actually did it! How stupid were they for giving her a knife?

She turned the corner, shit. She had forgotten about the many other guards that watched the other criminals. There was no possible way she would he able to get past them.

Harley ran back to her cell. She grabbed two hand guns from some of the dead guards. "What the hell..."

Harley turned, Griggs was standing at the door.

She growled, she was so close. Griggs wasn't going to stop Harley now.

"Hotness, I'm sure this is against the rules." He teased, pointing his gun at her.

"I dont have any rules" Harley snapped before shooting him in the leg. He fell to the ground, and Harley ran. She shot everyone in sight as she left the building.

She finally arrived outside, she had done it!

Except the ten foot high walls around the whole building dimmed her mood. "Ya gotta make everything tougher for me, dont cha?" She whispered to herself, trying to figure out a way to get over the wall.

It began to get windy, so windy Harley could barely see.

A helicopter landed from the sky, and men filed out of it.

Harley cursed under her breath, they caught her.

She stood there, with her hands up. She had no more bullets left to shoot, and she abandoned her knife a while ago.

A man jumped out of the helicopter, and walked over to Harley. He slowly took off his face mask.

Harleys heart sped up, "puddin'!"