22

Warning: Violence, Disturbing content

Joker was breathing heavily, putting pressure on his shoulder where the bullet entered.

The room was silent, Jokers heavy breaths was the only thing breaking the silence. The babies weren't crying anymore.

Frost rushed over to J, taking off his jacket to check the wound.

"Check the babies!" Joker screamed at Frost.

"Boss, I need to check-"

"Then somebody make sure they're okay!" Joker hissed. "And get the birds body into the jet."

Frost examined the wound as some of the men carried the unconscious Robin out of the room. He was bleeding from his stomach. The sight made Joker laugh, but Frost stopped him.

"Boss, dont laugh, through and through. You'll be fine." Frost said, wrapping some cloth from Jokers coat around the wound.

"Babies are okay! Just in shock...I think. The loud gunshots might've gotten to them." A henchmen told J.

Frost slowly helped J stand up. He limped over to the babies. They weren't moving, they were just staring up at the ceiling.

J slowly reached out and brushed the girls cheek. The second his skin made contact with her, she began to cry again. "Did I hurt her?" J asked, wrenching away from his baby girl.

"No...no boss. You're fine."

J went to grab the boys hand. J flinched as the baby wrapped his hand tightly around his finger. He wasn't used to this. He quickly pulled away.

"We need to get Harley. Frost and your team, track her down. Team two, bring them into the jet." Joker said, referring to the babies.

His henchmen rushed to do as he said.

"Boss, we got a location on Harley. Shes not that far, but shes most likely with Crow."

"Lets go. This is gonna be a lot of fun." J said, loading up his gun as everybody got situated in the jet.

___

Harleys screams slowly died down as the creatures began fading away. She was staring up at the sky. Harley repeatedly whispered "J, baby. J. J."

Her throat was raw from her screaming. Her cheeks were stained with tear tracks from the past hour of torture.

She couldn't move. She was too shocked, and too tired.

"J..." She whispered one last time before Crow snapped.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

She flinched, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Just shut up! You've been yelling out for Joker for the past hour! Get over him, Harley. He isn't coming for you. You're mine now. I own you. Its time you get used to that."

"He's coming." Harley protested, tears falling from her eyes as she continued to speak. "He'll come for me, and when he does, you're going to wish you never laid a hand on me-"

"Harley, you're delusional."

"He loves me!"

"He never loved you!" Crow said. Harleys eyes widened.

"He never loved you. He doesn't know what love is, Harley. He's the joker. He doesn't have feelings. That joker, ha ha, he's a monster who will get what's coming to him." Crow ranted to Harley. "He never loved you. You're nothing but a toy to him." He spat.

By then, Harley was filled with rage. She stood up on her shaky legs, and punched Crow straight in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"Bitch!" He spat, clawing at her legs. Harley turned to run, but he grabbed her leg and pulled her to the ground with him.

She kicked him, as hard as she could. Harley began screaming bloody murder.

She kept kicking him in the stomach, her foot digging into his ribcage. Crow tried grabbing for her leg again, but she was too fast. She kept going until he began to cough up blood. He finally grabbed ahold of her leg again, and squeezed so hard she lost circulation. She panicked, her leg went limp.

He slowly crawled on top of her, slapping her. Blood was slowly seeping out from his mouth, falling onto her chest.

Harley was used to slaps from J, they didn't faze her.

He kept slapping her, and then slaps turned to punches, which turned to kicks. Harley lay limp, taking the beating from Crow.

He eventually grew tired, and fell to the ground next to her, coughing up blood clots. They started out small, but grew bigger within seconds. He kept choking them out, as they kept blocking his airway.

Harley crawled away, covered in bruises and blood from the Crows mouth.

"You aren't leaving me." He coughed out, continuing to cough up the crimson liquid.

Harley squeezed her eyes shut, preventing the tears from falling out. She leaned against a tree a foot away from Crow.

Once he fell unconscious from blood loss, Harley began to crawl away to find help, and get back to J and her babies.