20

"Grab the girl!" Robin yelled at Crow. Crow growled, he just wanted to snap the birds neck. But he did as he was told, knowing he had to get Harley out before Joker made his grand entrance. He had his part of the deal.

He cut the ropes that trapped Harley in her chair, and threw the unconscious girl over his scrawny shoulder. He ran, not to any specific destination. All Crow knew was that he had to keep Joker from seeing Harley. Harley was his now, and he knew J would have a hard time accepting that.

That left Robin, all alone. All of Crows men dead. He had no weapon on him. He was injured, which left him defenseless.

Something had completely slipped his mind, the babies. Joker had more than one weakness now. Robin forced himself up, and grabbed a gun from one of Crows dead men.

He slowly limped to the next room where the twins were kept. Both the babies were crying loudly.

"Oh...Robin! Crow!" Robin tensed up as he heard Joker enter their warehouse. "Come on, dont ruin the fun. Come out and play!"

Joker walked around, looking around the room for any sign of the two men. He stopped when he saw the empty chair, a rope on the ground in front of it. There were small droplets of blood around the chair, used shot needles on the ground. Joker growled, That's where they kept Harley. Except the chair was empty.

White hot rage ran through his veins. He clenched his hands into tight fists. How dare they hurt his queen...they sure were going to get the ultimate punishment.

The sound of baby cries and whimpers brought Joker out of his trance. His hands relaxed, but every other muscle in his body tensed up. Was that the sound of his...baby? Joker wasn't ready to be father..but he had to follow the sound. For Harley.

He followed the sound of the baby cries. They were right in the next room.

Joker stopped when he saw Robin. He had several cuts on his face, blood running out his mouth and down his chin. But what stopped Joker was when he saw Robin pointing a gun at his baby. Or babies, he should say.

Jokers heart pounded faster, his stomach dropped. Harley had twins. I'm a father..

"Don't move..." Robin said, coughing, which caused more blood to run out of his mouth. He was weak, but he had all the power at this moment, which Joker hated. The Joker was always supposed to have the power.

"Dont move clown!" He screamed, the gun in his hand shaking.

Joker laughed, "you're threatening to kill small, defenseless, innocent babies?" He trailed off, walking closer to the babies. "Batman would be very upset with that, wouldn't he?"

Robin raised his gun, pointing it at Joker instead. "Don't speak of him!" Robin screamed hysterically, referring to Batman.

Joker continued to laugh, he didn't care if he got shot. All that mattered was the babies and Harley...Harley! How could he have forgotten about her so fast?

"Where the hell is Harley." Joker demanded.

When Robin didnt answer, J snaked forwards. He grabbed a pocket knife from his jacket pocket. It was small, but sharp and deadly. "You wanna know how I got these scars?" He asked.

Robins hand continued to shake. "No."

"My Father was...an alcoholic. A drunk." J said, waving his hands around. "He would hit my mother and I. He laughed whenever he did."

"Stop." Robin whispered, his eyes tightly shut. J walked closer.

"One night, he came home from the bar again. Drunker than usual...and goes after mommy. Now, she grabs the kitchen knife to defend herself for once...he doesn't like that." J began to purr.

"Stop it, Joker." Robin commanded. Joker was now right next to Robin.

"He doesn't like it. Not. One. Bit. So he takes it from her, and began to trace her lips with the blade. He turns to me, and says, 'why so serious?' He begins to walk over to me. 'Why so serious!'" J laughed.

"Stop!' Robin screamed, tears running out of his eyes.

"I back up, and he keeps coming closer to me until I'm cornered. He sticks the blade in my mouth," J says, sticking his small blade into Robins mouth. He doesnt move, the gun still pointed at the babies.

J laughs, "'let's put a smile on that face!'" Joker says as he cuts a small line inside Robins mouth. Robin screamed in agony. He takes out the knife to start on the outside.

He positioned the blade just above the right side of Robins lip. "Your little plan, is over. You're weak. You're broken. You're insane. Your plan is ruined. Have you ever noticed that when everything goes according to plan, nobody freaks out? Hell, I know this wasn't part of your plan. I ruined it, and you're freaking out. You're insane, like me!" J grinned.

"Everybody makes plans! And why? For what?" J asked, gripping Robins neck.

"I don't have a plan. I'm a man that doesn't follow a plan. So, I'm gonna ask one more time...Where is Harley?" J growled.

"I'm sorry, Joker. Harley is no longer with us." Robin choked out, and turned to shoot the gun at J.

Joker fell to the ground, clutching his chest where the bullet entered. That's when his henchmen stormed in, shooting at Robin. Joker watched as he tried to shoot back, then shot at his Babies instead. Joker was speechless as he watched the scene in front of him unfold in slow motion. He was only brought out of his trance as Robin was finally shot down.