25

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

Harley opened her eyes, but a bright light shining in her face immediately made her close them again.

"Oh, sorry." The voice said, moving the light. "You can open up your eyes again."

"Who are you?" Harley asked, slowly opening her eyes and taking in her surroundings. She was strapped down to a table, in a room. Everything was white, the walls, the floor, the furniture. Even the gown she was wearing.

"I'm Jacob Anderson. I just found you in the woods." He explained. Harley looked around, confused. "You're in a hospital." He told her.

"What happened?" Harley asked.

"Like I said, I just found you in the woods and called 911."

Harley squeezed her eyes shut, her head was throbbing. "Do you know who I am?" She asked. Harley was confused as to why somebody would help her. She was a criminal, and a killer.

"Why, should i know you?" He asked, a bit too innocently. He cleared his throat, "I'll go tell a nurse you're awake." Jacob said, walking out.

Harley whimpered, she was in so much pain. She looked down at her arm. There was an IV inserted in her arm, along with a few other wires that were attached to machines.

She took a deep breath, and began to give up hope that J would find her.

"Hello, I see you're awake. How are you feeling?" A nurse asked, entering Harley's room. She was covered head to toe, wearing a mask over her face. Harley frowned, the voice sounded so familiar.

"I'm...fine. Just a headache."

The nurse checked Harley's IV, and adjusted it.

"Harley." The nurse whispered, taking off the mask.

Harley looked up, "oh my god! Ivy?"

___

"Check all of Gotham. Check all of the fucking world, find Harley!" J screamed at his henchmen as they went to work to find Harley.

"Boss, why don't you go take a break. Have a breather." Frost suggested. He didn't want J to snap and kill anymore henchmen.

J growled and left the room. He stomped to his bedroom in the jet, and slammed the door shut. He grunted, and threw a vase at the door. He looked over at the manikin in the corner. It was dressed with Harley's jester suit. J grabbed pocket knives out of his coat pockets, and threw them at the manikin, aiming for the heart.

"Come on, baby," he growled to himself, "come out where we can find you."

He stopped throwing the knifes, and walked up to the manikin. He stroked its face, "come on, come on you bitch!" He screamed. J lowered his voice, "You can't hide forever. Come back to daddy..." J said, moving his hand to stroke the jester suit.

"I miss you, Harls. Ya know that?" J whispered. "Stop being a selfish bitch!" He yelled, raising his voice.

J turned away from the manikin, trying to calm down, when a knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

J opened the door, answering in a deep, hoarse voice. "What do you want."

"We've found her, boss." Frost answered.