23

"Would someone shut that thing up!" J yelled, referring to the crying baby girl.

Frost stood up, walking over to the baby. "So, boss. Have you and Harley thought of names?" He joked.

J glared at Frost.

The baby was still crying, and it got louder by the second.

"Did it shit or something?" Joker asked angrily, throwing his hands up in the hair.

Frost felt her diaper. "No."

Frost picked up the baby, and the sound slowly died down. She looked up at frost through her glossy eyes, pouting her lip. Frost smiled, bouncing the baby in his arms.

"The hell are you doing?" J asked, watching Frost play with his baby girl.

The baby suddenly turned her head towards J, and began crying again, her arms reaching for J.

"Um, boss. I think she wants you."

"What? Why?" J asked.

"You're her father. Here, try." Frost said, going to place the baby in J's arms.

"No, Frost I can't. Frost, stop, I said-" J began to say, but was cut off as he placed the baby in his arms.

She stopped crying instantly, smiling up at J.

"Look at you, boss." Frost gently said, almost whispering. But J didn't hear a thing. He was so focused on his daughter. Her skin was as pale as his, her head covered in Harleys blonde hair. Her eyes were bright blue, so blue you could almost see right through them.

She was beautiful.

J smiled, he was a father. The baby reached up, towards his hair.

"What. What do you want?" He asked her. "My hair? You wanna see daddy's hair?" He asked again. He held her up higher. She grabbed onto his hair with a tight grip, and pulled.

"Ow!" J said, as she giggled. Her brought her back down to his lap. "You're definitely my girl."

J looked up, all his henchmen were staring at him. Had the Joker finally grown feelings?

"Uh, Frost, put the thing back." He said, holding out the baby.

Frost took the baby girl in his arms, wrapped her in a blanket, then put her back in the crib.

Joker sat, staring at his children. He was still having a hard time getting it through his head; he was a father now. The king of Gotham was a daddy.

"Boss, we're landing." Frost said, snapping J out of his thoughts.

J shrugged on his coat, and went to apply some makeup. He wanted to look extra good for his reunion with his toy.

___

"Help! Is anybody there!" Harley screamed, into the wilderness. She finally gave up, slumping to the ground.

She began to cry, sobs racking her whole body as she finally broke. She had lost her children, and her puddin.

Harley was tired, weak, and hungry. She hadn't eaten a proper meal in months, ever since she was captured.

Harley slowly lay her head down on the ground. Light rain drops began to fall down. A steady flow of tears fell from her eyes, and onto the dirt she was laying on. In a matter of minutes, the dirt turned to mud.

Harley used her finger, and began to draw in the mud with her finger. She wrote 'J + H' in cursive letters.

She felt her eyelids begin to droop.

"This is it...I'm dying, aren't I?" She whispered. "I love you, J." She finished, hoping that somehow, J would hear her.

But just before her eye completely shut closed, she could have swore she saw J's purple and gold jet fly over her.