30

Harley began to cry into J's shoulder.

"I missed you so much." She sobbed.

J began to stoke her hair, and lightly kissed her head. "I know, baby."

Harley knew J would never admit that he missed her. But she knew that he had.

"Let's go home before SWAT comes, yeah?" He asked gingerly, breaking their embrace. Harley nodded, and giggled as J grabbed her hand, and they ran through Arkham.

They got situated in Jokers purple Lamborghini, and picked up right where they left off. It was like they were never apart. Joker sped down the streets of Gotham at speeds of over 100 MPH, swerving in between cars.

In only minutes, they were home. Harley looked up at the mansion, and gulped.

J gripped her thigh lightly, "come on."

She followed him inside, she was finally home.

"I have to show you something." J said,grabbing her hand. Harley smiled at his touch, she had missed it so much.

He led up her upstairs, and down to the end of the hall. They stopped in front of a room.

She stared at J in confusion. J nodded towards the door, "open it."

She slowly turned the handle, and opened the door.

Harley stood in shock, covering her mouth with her hand, tears leaking out of her eyes.

In the middle of the large room sat two baby cribs. Harley was frozen, she thought her babies were killed by Robin.

"J...?" She asked, uncertainly.

He brought her over, and she peered into the crib. She gasped, tears still leaking out of her eyes. Her babies were beautiful.

The girl had bleach blond hair, and bright ocean blue eyes like J. The boy had blonde hair, with faint streaks of green. His eyes were a blue-grey, like Harley's.

"They're...our babies?" She asked. J nodded.

Harley slowly reached into the girls crib, and held her softly. She kissed her nose, and cradled the baby to her chest.

"She needs a name," J said.

Harley bounced the baby in her arms, studying her.

"Brielle." Harley decided.

J walked over and picked up the boy. He cradled him in his muscular arms. Harley felt her heart swell up with pride at the sight of Joker holding his son.

"He looks like a... Jax." J said.

"Brielle and Jax," Harley said, smiling at J and her new family.

J looked at her, and gave her a small smile, so minuscule, that if you didn't know him well enough, you wouldn't have even known he smiled.

___

(9 months later)

"Okay Bri. Come on, you can do it! Come to mommy!" Harley cooed to Brielle. "Puddin', are you getting this?" Harley asked J.

He nodded, holding up his phone. "It's recording."

Brielle smiled, and slowly stood up. She took one step towards Harley. "Yes baby! You can do it!" Harley cheered.

She stumbled along, and slowly made her way over to Harley. Once she reached her, she fell into Harleys arms.

"You did it, you walked Brielle!" Harley cheered, tickling a giggling Brielle in her arms.