6

"Let's go, baby." Joker yelled.

I looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing a sparkly black and gold diamond patterned dress with my favorite black and gold thick heels. My hair was curled, showing off the blue and pink ends of my hair that got dyed in the acid.

"I'm coming, puddin'!" I yelled.

We got into Jokers car, and he drove us down to the club he owned. He looked at me, "tonight, I need you to do as I say."

"Always." I smirked.

He laughed, and we walked inside. He whispered, "have fun."

I smiled back as he walked to a private booth.

There was a cage in the middle of the room, with large gold letters on it spelling out "property of Joker"

I danced around, swinging on the chains, being as seductive as possible.

___

JOKERS P.O.V.

"Joker." Monster T said, holding out his hand.

"He dont shake hands." My henchman said in the corner. "Sit down, have a drink."

Monster T sat down. "On behalf of everyone, welcome back. I just wanna say, thanks for this. You're makin' good money, I'm makin' good money-"

"Are you sweet talking me?" I asked, holding my hand with the tattoo of a smile over my mouth. I laughed. "Ah, I love this guy. He's so intense!"

He looked over, and went wide-eyed at Harley dancing in the cage.

God, she was hot. And all mine.

"You're lucky Joker, you got a bad bitch."

I twitched. Something inside me snapped when he called Harls a bitch, but I kept my cool. It was time to play a little game with him.

"Oh, there she is." I said, standing up and clenching my fists. "The fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch! The one, the only, the infamous, HARLEY QUINN!" I yelled, as Harley danced around on the chains.

I whistled, catching her attention. "Oh...come to daddy." I moaned.

She pranced over, "Puddin'." She smiled and came into the booth.

"Tonight, you are my gift to this handsome, hunka hunka!" I yelled, running my hands through my hair, gesturing to Monster T. "You belong to him now!"

She walked over and sat on his lap, and playfully barked.

"You're cute. You want me?" She asked, putting her hands on his cheeks. "I'm all yours." She whispered.

I could tell Monster T was enjoying the moment. My breathing began to get heavier in jealousy.

He heard me and looked up. I clenched my fists. "I dont want no beef." is all he said.

He already lost.

"You dont want no beef? You dont want no beef?" I mocked as Harley said, "what, you dont like me?"

Monster T stared at me. "Fine, don't waste my time then!" She said, hopping off his lap and across the booth from him.

She twisted a piece of blue hair around her finger, smiling at me.

I sat down right up next to Monster T.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

He had fear in his eyes, he was uncomfortable. Good.

"No..." He said slowly.

I got closer to him, "thats your lady, Joker."

I smiled, "yeah, that's right." I pulled out my gun and shot him.

Harley laughed. "C'mon baby, let's go home and have some real fun." Joker said, grabbing Harley and leaving his club.

The couple walked into Jokers Lamborghini, and sped through the streets of Gotham. They were enjoying themselves, until a certain visitor interrupted their date.

"We have company" Joker grinned.

"Batsy batsy batsy" Harley cooed. She grabbed Jokers gun and started shooting at Batman, who had just jumped on top of their car.

"Better not scratch up my car, bitch." joker yelled at Batman.

"You're ruining date night!" Harley screamed as Joker began laughing uncontrollably. She began shooting, but missing the bat.

Joker had a plan. He saw the docks up ahead, and the ocean following. Harley noticed Joker picking up the speed, going straight into the water.

"PUDDIN' I CANT SWIM!" Harley yelled, terrified.

"Jump!" He yelled, and Joker jumped out of the car right before it plunged underwater, taking the bat down with it.

He began to laugh, "how was that for date night pumpkin?"

He stopped laughing when Harley didnt reply to him. "Harley. Harley!"

Harley wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Fuck!" he cursed in frustration.

Just then he saw batman emerge from the water, holding none other than his Harley, unconscious, in his arms.

Joker ran, and hid to stay out of sight from the bat.

He watched as Batman carried Harley to his car, and began to start CPR. Joker growled and tensed up as Batman gave Harley mouth to mouth.

He turned away, he couldn't watch. He also couldn't run and grab Harley, he would get caught. Joker dialed one of his favorite henchmen.

"Whats up, Boss?" He asked upon picking up the phone.

"Frost, we have a problem."