Zach Dempsey imagine

Author: 13rwzachdempsey

Imagine Zach gets jealous

Jessica Davis was having a party at her house tonight, and of course you, being her best friend, had to go. You, Jessica, Justin, Zach, Bryce, Monty, and several other students from Liberty high were sitting in the living room playing suck and blow. You were sandwiched between Bryce Walker and Zach Dempsey.
You would never admit it to anyone, but you had a huge crush on Zach. And you're pretty sure Jessica knew, she is your best friend after all, how could she not. But you were too shy to act upon your feelings towards him and you believed that he would never want to be with someone like you. Even though you hung out with Jessica and the more popular kids at Liberty high, you were still known as quite the nerd. And someone like Zach Dempsey don't go for nerdy girls like you, they go for skinny cheerleaders who are drop dead gorgeous.
Anyways, the game of suck and blow had already started, and you were pretty nervous to say at the least. Because you had to put your mouth against Zach's with only a thin card in between the two of your lips. It was getting closer and closer to your turn until some girl pressed her mouth against Bryce's passing the card on to him. He turned towards you, card on his lips. Bryce scooted closer to you quickly, sandwiching you more between him and Zach, until the point where you were chest to chest with Bryce and your back was pressed firmly against Zach's muscular chest. Bryce then proceeded to place his card covered lips against yours, and quickly, in the process of passing the card onto you, snuck his hand around you to grab a hold of your backside and give it a good squeeze. His actions shocked you and you jumped, emitting a little squeal which was muffled by the card between yours and Bryce's lips. Still in shock from what is happening right now, you faintly hear a deep growl from behind you...
All of a sudden you feel an arm snake around your waist from behind you. An arm belonging none other than to Zach Dempsey himself. Zach quickly pulls your back even more flush against his chest and as Bryce retreats his hand from your ass and his lips from the card you remember to suck in order to keep a hold of the card. Just as you were about to crane your head around to pass on the card to Zach, you feel his hand grab your chin, and angle your head so that your face to face with him. Zach then releases your chin and slides his hand up to cup the back of your head, threading his fingers forcefully into your locks. He then leans down and places his lips over the card covering your own.
You cannot believe that this is happening. You're back is flushed against Zach's, one of his arms around your waist holding you still, while the other hand is threaded in your hair, making sure you stay in place while he covers his lips over the card.
'I'm dreaming. I'm definitely dreaming. Because there is no way that I am in this compromising position with Zach Dempsey. There's just no way.' You think to yourself.
As you feel Zach starting to retreat his head, you think he has the card secured to his mouth so you release your hold on the card, letting him pass it onto the next person.
But Zach only moves his head millimetres away from yours, just enough to let the card fall between you, and firmly replants his lips back on yours. But this time there's no card separating the two of you.
'I'm. Kissing. Zach. Dempsey.' You think to yourself in shock. Never in a million years you would've thought that this would've happened.
While the card falls, forgotten on the couch between you, the people around you start whistling and making cat calls. Some even cheering on you and Zach.
'Yeah! Go Dempsey! Way to get the girl!' You hear someone yell out.
But Zach seems to pay no attention to them and deepens the kiss. He glides his tongue along your bottom lip and then nips at it gently. You part your lips slightly in awe of this whole situation, and Zach plunges his tongue in your mouth. He caresses every single crevice in your mouth and dominates you with his tongue. You can barely breath, and you're pretty certain that you'll pass out from the lack of oxygen if he keeps this up. But Zach seems to have some sort of super stamina.
He breaks the kiss though, sensing your urgency for air, and moves down to your neck, peppering a few kisses along the column of it.
And then it all stops. Zach untangles himself from you and gets up from the couch.
You quickly sneak a glance around the room, and see that everyone has dispersed, doing there own thing.
You look up at Zach, who is still standing there, with his hand outstretched towards you.
"Come on." He says.
You glance at his hand and then back up at his face.
You're so confused. What just happened? And where does Zach want you to go?
"Zach..." You trail off with uncertainty. "What was all of that just now?" You gesture wildly with your hands.
Zach grabs your hand and pulls you up from the couch. He circles one arm around your waist and pulls you flush to his chest. The other hand goes up to your face and brushes a strand of hair away from your eye, tucking it behind your left ear.
"That" he says looking straight in your eyes "was me showing Bryce and everyone else who you belong to."
You belonging to Zach? Was he off his rocker. You're not Zach's girlfriend so what the hell was he thinking? Wait a minute...
'Is Zach Dempsey... Jealous? And over me none of the less?' You think astonished.
Before you can even ponder more over that thought, Zach pecks your lips more gently this time, and starts to drag you upstairs.
'This has clearly been one hell of a night. And I'm not too sure that it's over yet' you think as Zach and you make your way to one of the bedrooms upstairs.