Big birthday bash

Author: unhelpful-y0da

You were stretching out in your bed when your little brother ran in and jumped on your bed.
"It's your birthday! It's your birthday! It's your birthday!" He shouted making you fully awake in less than a minute. Your little brother loved you so much and you loved him, you just didn't want him to grow up and become such a stupid teenage boy as most of the boys you knew. He sat next to you and handed you a big envelope.
"I made you this." He said very proud. When you opened it you saw the big drawing he made. You were looking at it carefully but when you looked at him you saw how excited he seemed to explain you his drawing.
"It's beautiful, do you want to explain it?" you smiled while you pulled him in for a hug.
"Soo this is you, with your y/h/c hair and your crown because it's your birthday, and this is meee holding your balloons and this one is Zach, you see because he reallyyy tall and muscly." He said while pointing to the little humans he had drawn. " and here are all the fishes from when went to the aquarium. Do you remember? it was the best day of my life!" Your little brother loved your boyfriend Zach. They played basketball together, he helped your little brother to get his first girlfriend and all those cute things. They were adorable together. You were still listening to your brother when you heard a knock on your bedroom door. When you looked at your door you saw Zach's walk inn your room with a huge bouquet of roses making your heart melt. You stood up but your little brother was faster. He jumped up and hugged Zach immediately. Zach sat down next to him in squatting position.
"I bought these for your beautiful sis, do you want to give them together?" he said. You brother nodded heavily so they held the roses together and gave them to you. There was a little card hanging on it wishing you a happy birthday an telling you you were the best girlfriend in the world and he never wanted to lose you.
"They are beautiful! Thank you so much!" You said before kissing Zach.
"Your mom is making breakfast for you downstairs. My plan isss let's eat first, then you can get ready. You'll need a bag with your bathing suit, a towel and probably some food." Zach said.
"A bag? What are we doing?"
"That's a surprise sunshine." Zach said before kissing your forehead.
"Shall we go down already big guy?" he said looking at your brother who went with him immediately, before Zach left your room he threw you a last wink. You quickly grabbed a bra, put on some shorts and went down stairs. Your parents had decorated the house completely with balloons and all these cute pictures from when you were little. Your parents got you a new gopro case you could install on your surfboard, and make cool beach and surf video's, since you were a determent surfer. After you ate your favourite breakfast, which were pancakes with chocolate ships and strawberries, you got upstairs and packed everything Zach told you to. You wore your favourite dress, which was a black one with a cross over at the back, you did your make up picked out your favourite bathing suit and went down stairs. Zach was stilling talking with your parents when you came downstairs. When he saw you he looked at you front head to toe with his mouth agape.
"You look incredible! Are you ready to go?"
"As ready as I'll ever be!" you said very excited. You were so happy Zach planned something for your birthday that you couldn't wait. You hugged your family goodbye and walked towards Zach's car. he opened the door for you letting you get in. Zach got in himself.
"Before we leave you have to wear this." He said while handing you a blindfold.
"So first I have to pack a bag for I don't know what and now I can't even watch were we're going?"
"I told you it's a surprise."
"Fineeee." You said before placing it on your eyes. You had been driving for what you thought had been 10 minutes when you heard the engine turn of. You heard the his door open and close again, you were getting more and more excited when you heard your door open. Zach helped you out and guided you to a noisy place.
"Okay you can look." When you took of your blindfold you recognised that you were at Rosie's. you were standing in front of the table were you and Zach had your first date. The table was completely decorated with balloons, again, and in the middle of it your favourite milkshake with 2 straws. Zach told all about why he chose this place and how much he had loved that date. You were over the moon excited he managed to remember the table. The two of you drank the milkshake slowly while holding hands and talking about all the memories from that date. You were loving it. You were back in Zach's car after 50 minutes of lovely talking and drinking.
"I loved this! Thank you sooo much Zach." You said while leaning in for a kiss.
"Oh but we're not done yet, here's your blindfold again sunshine." Your eyes grew wide before he put the blindfold back on your head. Zach downloaded your favourite music since this was a longer ride. You were driving for an hour now when same routine happened again. Zach guided you again but this time it was a silent place, while you were walking closer you were starting to hear some waves. When you took of your blindfold you were standing in front of the sea where you tried to teach Zach some surfing and were the two of you kissed for the first time after some play fighting. You couldn't contain yourself and jumped in Zach's arms.
"You're the best, you know that right?" you said overly excited.
"Are we going to swim? Please please please?" you said, sounding a little like your brother.
"Of course we are! Why did you think I let you take a swimsuit with you?" the two of you changed quickly and ran in the water, Zach being the first the fall in it. You were laughing pretty hard when he came back up.
"Oh so that's funny babe?" he said while walking over to you with a grin on his face. You tried to run but Zach was faster. He picked you up very easily and walked over to a deeper area. You kept begging him to not drop you suddenly but of course there was no stopping him anymore. The two of you swam for 2 maybe 3 hours. You enjoyed being in the water so much and Zach was completely aware of that. After you finally got out, dried yourselfs of and changed again it was 6 pm. You got in the car thinking you were heading home now.
"Okay babe here's your blindfold one last time."
"Really? Another surprise?" you said surprised.
You knew what would happen by now. Zach would play your favourite music, he got out the car, helped you out and guided you again. But this time the place was extremely silent.
"I need you to keep your blindfold one for another babe." He said while walking away.
"Zach! Zach! Don't leave me here alone!" you shouted, but before you knew it he was already behind you again. You felt Zach place a necklace around your neck before taking your blindfold of. You immediately looked at it. it was a gold heart with his name on it.
"Oh god! This is beautiful Zach. I love you so much." you said while turning around and kissing him. Suddenly you realised you were on another spot Zach brought you. You turned around to see a romantic table with candle lights and roses. Could your birthday be more perfect?
"Zach this is the sweetest thing someone ever did to me!"
"And you deserve it fully y/n, you make me a better person. You make me be the best version of myself and I can't thank you enough for it. every day you make me laugh and you remind me of how much I'm loved. I couldn't wish for more!" Zach said before pulling you in for a deep kiss and that's how you got in the night. You ate some delicious food and watched the stars together before you rode back home. Zach had managed to convince your mom so he could stay the night. So after an amazing day full of great memories and new memories you had the chance to fall asleep in the arms of the love of your life. You wouldn't want to spent your birthday in any other way. Zach was a keeper and you knew it damn good.