Zach Dempsey - Boundaries

Author: odetoraeken

You sat in Zach's room staring at your unreasonably hard homework. You looked up from your assignment and stared at your boyfriend, Zach. "Why are you staring?" Zach asked, not looking up. "I'm just admiring the sight." You grin. You get up from where you're seated and sit next to Zach. "I'm exhausted, I don't want to do homework." You whine, laying your head on Zach's shoulder.
"I'm sorry babe, lets take a break then." Zach smiled, pushing away the papers. Zach pulls you into his lap and you giggle. He cups your face in his hands and brings his lips to yours. You bury your fingers into Zach's hair as the two of you passionately kiss. You hear Zach moan softly as the kiss became more heated. Your heart starts to race as his hands move down towards your shirt, motioning to take it off.
You place your hands on top of his and stop him, then breaking the kiss. "What happened Y/N? Did I do something wrong?" Zach starts to panic as he noticed how uncomfortable you look. "No, its just I've never done it before, and I want to wait till marriage." You say quietly, Zach not answering. You started thinking Zach was gonna break up you. Your hands starting to get shaky and your heartbeat racing.
Zach had noticed your subtle behavior and jumped up. "Y/N I'm not going to break up with you, if that's what you're thinking." You look up at him, "really?" Zach shakes his head, "god no, I'm not that shallow. I respect your decisions, now come here." You smile as he brings you into a hug. "Now we have homework to do." He brings up before you let out a groan.