Cooking

Author: 13reasonswhyimagine

You gently kneaded the dough of the pizza with your hands while Zach unhelpfully sat on the counter occasionally moving to the beat of the music he had put on with a bag of pepperoni in his hands.
"Babe stop eating all the toppings." You scolded taking the bag of pepperoni from him. He stuck out his bottom lip and used those puppy eyes making you quickly avert your eyes.
"Nope not this time Zach, I like to actually have toppings on my pizza which I won't have if you eat them all." You said prepping the dough to go in the oven, but when you turned around and went to open the oven you saw the black outline of the previous pizza.
"Zach I thought you took it out!" You exclaimed quickly grabbing oven mitts to pull it out of the oven.
"I was supposed to take it out?" He asked with a mouthful of pepperoni. You laughed and rolled your eyes at him and how childish he was.
"Yes you doofus that's what I meant by 'can you take the pizza out of the oven.'" You said sarcastically, "now it's burnt!"
He slid off the counter to get a closer look at the black pizza, "it's not burnt, it's slightly toasted."
You laughed at him, "Slightly? I would hate to see what you think actual burnt food looks like. I'm just going to get the frozen pizzas out of the freezer."
"Frozen pizza? Why don't you just give me dog food?" He responded looking at you sadly making you roll your eyes for what must have been the hundredth time.
"Don't tempt me." You said putting the remaining pizza in the oven. He wrapped his arms around your waist setting his head on top of yours.
"You love me, even if I drive you crazy." He said before kissing the top of your head.
"I do." you said with a smile.