Zach Dempsey - Jealousy

Author: zachdtfdempsey
Caution!! Small amount of lime

It's a typical warm summer night, and you're getting ready for one of Bryce's big parties.
You're wearing a white spaghetti strap top, along with a red flannel and denim booty shorts. Underneath you're wearing a sexy black bikini top and bottom.
You sit in front of your mirror and tie your hair up in a bun, when your phone buzzes.
You look down to see a text.
Zach: You ready?
You: Yep. Just meet me out front.

You and Zach Dempsey have been talking since the end of the school year, something you didn't really know how to go about, mostly because he was one of the hottest jocks at school and you had no idea why out of all the girls in school, you were the one he wanted to talk to. He still had girls coming from every corner to get all over him, he never established anything between you two, and you were pretty sure none of his friends knew about you. You assumed you were probably just a fling. So instead of giving him all of you, you always held yourself back from becoming too attached, in order to prevent being heartbroken. The last thing you wanted was to get played.
That being said, this was only your second time seeing Zach all summer, since you've been holding yourself back. Though, the thought of seeing him again made you more excited than ever.
You grabbed your duffle bag (in the rare case you'd end up needing to sleep over), and headed downstairs to meet Zach at his car.
Locking the door behind you, you looked over at the car, where you saw Zach standing outside, leaning against it. He looked you up and down and bit his bottom lip as you walked over. "Damn, mama."
"Oh shut up," you responded playfully, as he wrapped his arms around you to hug you. You gotta admit, you missed the warmth of being in his arms. He opened the passenger door for you, and put your bag in his trunk.
He drives you both to Bryce's place, which is about 15 minutes away from your neighborhood. You look out the window, gazing at the stars, when all of a sudden you hear Zach's phone buzz.
"Y/N, can you check that for me?"
Looking down, you see it's a text from one of the prettiest cheerleaders at school, Jess.
This clearly upset you, as if Zach didn't have enough girls waiting for a taste of him already. Now he pulls one of the hottest chicks you know? It wasn't fair how he could possibly make you this jealous. This is why you were afraid to get attached.
"Who is it?" Zach asked, interrupting your train of thought.
"Oh, um, it's that one cheerleader, Jess." Irritated, you tossed his phone into his lap as he drove into Bryce's driveway.
"Jess? What could she want from me?"
Oh, I have an idea, you thought.
You both got out of his car, and you walked into Bryce's backyard, his arm around you. You didn't wrap yours around his waist, which he was used to, giving him the sense that you were pissed off.
"You okay Y/N?" He asked, with a concerned look on his face.
"I'm great," you said, faking a smile in his direction.

As you made your way to the hot tub, you stop suddenly when you see Jess, along with the rest of Zach's friends, inside.
Great, she's here, you thought.
"Why don't we go in the house?" You suggested to Zach, before you were rudely interrupted.
"Zach! You're here!" You turn to see Jess coming out of the hot tub to greet Zach. She has a great bod, it'd be no surprise if Zach left you right then and there.
She hugs him, the wetness of her suit soaking the dry clothes on his body. "I haven't seen you since school ended. I missed you!" She turned around to look at you, with a smile, "Oh, hey Y/N, sorry didn't see you there."
You never ever gave in to anything that irked you, but in this moment you really wanted to smack her across the face.
But you didn't.
"Hi, Jess," you said with a small wave. Zach continued talking to her, not realizing you were irritated, and so you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.
You ran inside to grab a couple of beers, and came back out to join the guys in the hot tub.
You unraveled your hair, which was previously in a bun, and began to strip. "Who's ready to get fucked up?" You handed the beers to each of the boys as you took off your clothes, the boys whistling as your top and shorts came off. You knew the boys were too drunk to control their actions, which made it the perfect opportunity to get back at Zach.
"Damn, look at you Y/N. Didn't know you could get freaky," Bryce commented.
He did disgust you, but you played along and winked at him.
In your peripheral, you can see Zach staring you down. Perfect.
You joined the boys in the hot tub, and challenged them to a chugging contest.
As you see Jess enter the house, Zach decides to join in on the hot tub fun. He lifts off his shirt and enters the hot tub, and you realize your plan was backfiring. You scoot next to Justin Foley as he puts his arm around you. You look over at Zach, who immediately gives Justin a death stare. "Didn't know you were such a party girl, Y/N."
"Yeah, neither did I," Zach said in a deep menacing voice. You could tell he was getting pissed. So you kept doing what you were doing.
"Wow Alex, have you been working out?" you said to Alex Standall, sitting across the tub.
"Uh... yeah.. a little. How'd you know?" He responds.
You slipped out of Justin's arms and sat next to Alex, placing your hand over his abs, whispering loudly in his ear, "You just look really sexy tonight."
He didn't react the way you expected him to, which made you realize he was the only sober one in the tub. Feeling uncomfortable and confused, he pulled back and asked, "Dude, what is wrong with you?"
Zach's voice bellowed across the tub, startling everybody in it. "YEAH Y/N, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
He gets out of the tub, shaking his head, and makes his way into the house.
Justin wonders, "What's up with him?" The rest of the boys stare at you with confusion, and you apologize for your immaturity, as you get out of the tub and follow Zach into the upstairs bedroom.
Walking up the stairs, you try to gain his attention. "Zach, I'm sorry."
He walks into the bedroom, refusing to turn around to talk to you. You close the door behind you so that it's just you two alone. Only silence and the bright moonlight filled up the room.
"Zach, I was just playing around–"
"Playing around? With what? My feelings?" He paces around the room, his trunks still soaking wet, dripping all around the carpet. "What the hell is going on with you? Canceling our plans, ignoring my calls, I acted like everything was okay between us but I guess it's not. Do you know how long I've looked forward to this day for? This is our second time seeing each other this summer and this is how you treat me?"
You stood in one spot, your back facing the closed bedroom door as you watched Zach unravel his anger on you. You realized how much of a dick you were being, but continued to defend yourself.
You yell, "You're not the only one who feels like their feelings are getting played!" Zach stops pacing, and draws all his attention towards you.
"What the hell are you talking about Y/N?"
You sigh, "Do you know what it's like to just stand aside and watch all these attractive girls drool all over you, trying to make moves, and I can't do anything about it?" Zach listened attentively. "You just let Jess–"
"Oh, so this is about JESS! Are you for real right now?" Zach laughed, throwing his head back in frustration. "Jess is just a friend. Just another person. Okay? That's all she is."
You didn't believe him. "Oh yeah, so that explains why she was all over you, with the whole 'oh my god Zach, you're here!'" you mocked.
"Oh my god, Y/N, you're overreacting. But look, that's the thing. I wasn't all over her, like you were all over ALEX STANDALL'S NONEXISTENT ABS!"
Shit. He's right.
"Why do you even care? I'm nothing like those other girls at school! I'm not sexy, I'm not beautiful like them, I'm not popular like them–"
Zach walked towards you, causing you to back up against the door. Aggressively, he exclaims, "Who the hell cares?! I didn't choose them." He reaches his hand out to reach the door to lean over you. You can feel his breath brush your cheeks, as he looks into your eyes and says, "I chose you."
Letting your insecurities get the best of you, you asked, "And why should I believe you?"
Without warning, Zach forcefully pushes his lips against yours, and you wrap your arms around the back of his neck as you get on your toes to kiss him back. He lifts you off the ground, gripping your thighs, as you wrap your legs around his waist. Running your fingers through his hair, he carries you across the room and places you gently onto your back on the bed, kissing you. You can feel the pressure of his tongue asking for entrance, and so your lips part, giving way for his tongue to dance against yours. You softly moan into his mouth which turns him on. He moves his hands from your waist to your ass, which he grasps tightly.
He whispers in your ear, "I chose you..."
You can feel his hard on through his trunks rub against your inner thigh, which was still wrapped around his waist. Your hands wander from his hair, down to his back. His lips travel to your jaw, down your neck, as he sucks on your collarbone. As he leaves his mark, your nails dig down his back, as you try to gain more satisfaction by rubbing yourself against him. You let out a soft moan as his hands move to your back. He reaches for the back of your bikini, and makes eye contact, asking for your approval. As you nod, he pulls the string and throws your bikini across the room. But before he can take in the sight of you half-naked, you're both startled by the sound of laughter.
As Zach climbs off of you, you gasp, grabbing the bed comforter to hide your bare torso.
And there you see it. Justin carrying Jess into the bedroom, kissing her passionately. He pushes her against the wall, her hands running through his hair, his hands gripping onto her thighs.
You and Zach look each other in the eyes, snickering softly, as this awkward moment filled up the silence of the room.
After sitting there for a good minute, wondering how you could both escape this situation, you decided to just make the two lovebirds aware of your presence.
Zach loudly cleared his throat, "Ahem."
Jess pulled away from Justin, you hear her whisper in his ear, "Dude, this room's already taken!" She looks up over his shoulder to see Zach on the bed. "Oh, h-hey Zach..." she stuttered, as Justin placed gently placed her onto the ground. "...and.. Y/N?"
Still protecting your body with the blanket, you wave at her, embarrassed, "Heeyyy Jess."
Justin stares at you in shock, and apologizes to Zach. "Shit Dempsey, sorry, if I knew Y/N was your girlfriend I wouldn't have moved in on her in the hot tub."
You scoff, "Justin, I'm not his girlfriend."
Zach, wraps his bare arm around you and stares into your eyes. "Yeah, you are."
You blush and lean in for a kiss, when you're interrupted by Jess, awkwardly standing against the wall with her arms crossed, watching. "Uhh.. you know, one of us pairs has to leave the room. Unless y'all want an orgy to happen up in here."
You look at Zach to answer, and he responds, "Right. Um, you know what, we were here for a while, you can take the room now." You frown to yourself in disappointment. You wanted to keep kissing him.
He gets up to leave, and you pull back at his arm to remind him you're still naked. "Oh, shit. Sorry." He goes to grab your bikini which was hanging on a lamp, and puts it back on you quickly.
You get up from the bed, and follow Zach out of the room, as Justin and Jess close the door behind you.
"That was so awkward," you chuckle, holding Zach's hand as he led you down the stairs. He walked you two back outside, through the backyard, past the hot tub. "Where are we going?" you asked in confusion, wondering why you were all of a sudden leaving the party.
He leads you back to his car, as he opens the door to the back seat, and gestures for you to go in. "We're going to continue our session in the car."
Zach crawls into the backseat with you, ready to press his lips against yours, when you stop him.
"Hey Zach," he looks up at you, his eyes gleaming at your beauty. "I believe you."