I love you so much

Author: series-and-stuff

You and Zach have been together for ages. Everyone knows you two as the power couple at school. The cute couple that gives each other hugs and small kisses, the couple that loves to prank each other, just to make each other laugh. But lately Zach hasn't been laughing at your jokes, he stopped giving you kisses and random hugs in the hallways. It almost seemed like he was ignoring you altogether.
"Hey y/n how you doin'?" Justin asked leaning against the locker next to yours.
"Not that good actually. Zach's been so distant lately, what if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he breaks up with me?" You replied feeling anxious about it all. Zach's so important to you, breaking up with him would be a disaster for you.
Justin looked at you apologetically. "Okay so I'm not supposed to tell you this y/n, I'm not even supposed to talk to you at all!" He said laughing nervously.
"Why not?" You asked genuinely confused.
"Zach's just not okay with any of the guys talking to you. He hasn't said much but I think he's just jealous, he'll get over it." Justin said rubbing your arm in a comforting manner.
"But than why is he avoiding me?"
"He's in the locker room right now, you should ask him. Anyways I gotta go, Jess is waiting for me. Good luck!" Justin said walking away to his girl Jess.
Sighing you decided to go to the boys locker room, and surely there he was, sitting all on his own on one of the benches.
"Hey" you smile as you take a seat next to him. "Justin told me you were-"
"What you were talking to him again?" Zach says slightly annoyed, not even letting you finish your sentence.
"Yes Zach, please listen to me. He said you were jealous and I mean that's fine I get jealous all the time! But it's just.... you've been avoiding me all week and I was worried you were gonna break up with me so please don't ever do that again. You can talk to me about anything, you know that right?" You say gently touching his broad shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I thought you were gonna break up with me." He looks down as you look at him in shock. He really thought that? "You've just been hanging around with the guys so much I thought you started liking one of them. I know most guys get all touchy or angry when they're jealous, but I... I don't want to force you to be with me you know, if you want to be with someone else than that's fine I guess. I mean I would be devastated but-" He looked so ashamed and sad. You've never seen him like this. He was always happy and laughing and acting tough. You turned his head and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He immediately placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you back, before you two break apart.
"Baby, I love you. I want you and no one else okay? The only reason I hang out with those boys is because they're our friends. Just talk to me next time you're jealous okay, we'll figure it out." You say looking at his beautiful eyes, before taking a quick glance at his lips again.
He saw the look in your eyes, nothing but love in them, and leans in for another kiss. "Zach, you're the absolute best." You whisper before he attaches his lips to yours in a now much more demanding manner. He tangles his fingers inside your hair pulling you closer as you readjust yourself to sit on his lap.
All of a sudden you hear the door open and hear the coach yelling at the two of you. "(Y/N), Zach get out of here Jesus. No girls allowed Zach, you know it!" He says sternly as you and Zach slip out of the locker room, Zach holding your hand firmly.
"Skip school and finish that at my place?" He says winking at you while giving you a cheeky grin.
You nod enthusiastically, maybe a bit too happy with his request.
He tilts his head back and laughs at you.
"I love you so much (y/n)." He says still smiling. He pulls you with him, out of the school and to his car, all the while holding your hand and ever so carefully brush it with his thumb.
Boy are you lucky to have him.