Zach Dempsey - Jealousy isnt my Thing

Author: rashnaxo

You and Zach had been going out for 9 months now. Nearly a year. God everything was perfect. At first you were hesitant to even become friends with him because he's a Jock. it was a biology project that got both of you together. so from working on a project; to revising together; then the healthy flirting turning into a relationship.
Your best friend Clay was really happy for you. He was against it first because Zach was a "JOCK" but then he saw how caring, loving and affectionate Zach was towards you.
Zach didn't mind yours and Clay's friendship but he wasn't a big fan of it either. Sometimes you would see Zach dropping him looks but you'd ignore it thinking he's just being childish.
You haven't really seen Zach much because you and Clay have this History project coming up so you've been with Clay for a whole week working on it.
"God I miss him Clay" you said as Clay was stapling some papers. "I know (Y/N), but patience is a virtue" he said whilst laughing and you just gave him a little nudge.
—————————————————————————————————-
(Zach's POV)
I trust her. I really do. But recently she's been spending all her time with the Jensen and i don't like it. I know that she loves me but like why can't she just take two minutes out to call me or something.
{Next Day}
There she is, walking arm in arm with Jensen. Am I her man or Jensen? "What's up bro?" said Justin. "Nothing bro" i said whilst glaring at Jensen. No, I don't like this but she doesn't care so fuck it. She's looking at me, walking towards me with her arms open like nothing's wrong. WOW.
((Y/N) POV)
He saw me right? Why did he just walk off like that? "Is everything ok?" Clay said but I didn't know what to say so i just nodded and walked with him.
3 days. 3 motherf**kin days and Zach Dempsey has not even looked to me, let alone spoken to me. He's there with all his jock friends but do I care? No! So here it goes.
(Zach's POV)
She just grabbed my arm and dragged me with her to the girl's toilet. Thank God no one was there to see. Well...the teachers weren't there so it's fine...I guess. "What's your problem?" she said as she had me against the wall. God i just wanted her for myself, that's all. She looked so beautiful all the time but when she was angry, there was something about her.She looked HOT AS FUCK.
"Nothing." I said coldly, pushing her lightly to the side and trying to walk off "you should go to Jensen probably he won't make you feel pissed" I said and all i heard was a little sniffle.
"OH..MY..GOD. I am so sorry babe...ok-don...don't cry now" I said. I couldn't see her upset. I was just pissed that you were spending time with Jensen and not me. I know better, I trust you and I shouldn't have acted like a chil-"
But to my unfortunate luck she was just pretending. Before i could finish (Y/N) started giggling and it turned into a fit of laughter. I must say I was relieved that I didn't make her cry.
"Jealousy's not my thing" she said. "What do you me-", I was cut off by her tender lips placed in mine and let's just say it was kiss filled with love, passion. lust and hunger of not kissing each other for a week. The kiss turned in to a everlasting make out session. My hands all over her body, her leaving trails of kisses down my neck. Then those purple marks that only I could give her. My left hand resting on her but and my right hand on her thigh. She had her hands around my neck. She stopped to catch her breath. "When we started dating you told me Jealousy isn't your thing, but look at you now. All jealous and that"
I was stuck for a moment. I'm not the jealous type but this time I was. "I..uh..ummm...I felt insecure" She looked at me confused as to why would I even feel that way. "It's just he's known you for years and all so I got a bit j..jea...jealous!".
She cupped both of my cheeks and gave me a little peck. " I love you, Dempsey" (Y/N) said, her eyes filled with love. " It's been 9 months since we've been together so that says a lot" she said with a little giggle.
I laughed, reassured that my baby is only my baby.
"Who's in there?" we heard Ms.Kimberly say. "We're so dead" (Y/N) said. WE both came out and faced Ms. Kimberly who had a disappointed look on her face. (Y/N) lipstick was on my lips, her neck was covered with this purple bruises and so was mine.
"Office. Now!" she yelled and started walking with us following behind.
"Jealousy still isn't my thing, just saying" I said before pulling (Y/N) from her waist towards myself for a hug.