Zach Dempsey - Paradise

Author: zarryoreos

WARNING LIL BIT OF SMUT
Here I was, living life in paradise with my boyfriend Zach Dempsey. We were currently spending spring break together in Malé, Maldives. It was quite the dream to be on a beautiful island with a hot boyfriend. You must be wondering how it all started off, well, here goes the story.
It all started about 2 years ago, I was an average student, I did well in all my subjects except for Biology. Science wasn't my favourite subject then again, that was until my Biology teacher had assigned Zach to tutor me. It felt weird at first that a jock was coming over to my place or I was going over to his for our 2 hour tuition session.
I wasn't used to this kind of thing, that is being around someone who is known to be popular. I'm a quiet person until you get to know me then only do I reveal my bubbly side. I never spoke to guys in a hurry at school other than Clay since he was the first one who wasn't a pervert. My thoughts about Zach changed after seeing him for 5 sessions. He was really helpful, he knew his stuff and well, in a way I'm sure you would all agree that when you have a hot person around you it's good motivation.
That 5th session of seeing him changed everything. We had just finished and as I was packing away my stuff I could feel his stare on me but chose to ignore it. "Thanks again Zach" I said. I stood up throwing my bag on my shoulder and walked to his door. He followed close behind me "Anytime" he said and walked me out. I was just leaving "Bye" I waved him off. "Wait" he stopped me. "What's wrong ?" I asked. He placed his lips on mine which I hadn't seen coming, after taking in what was going on, it didn't take me long to kiss back. It felt good. "I've always wanted to do that" he said when we stopped to take a breath. That was the start to Zach and I's relationship.
I thought for a change that Zach and I should go some place different this year for spring break. We're always at home or doing the usual movie dates but this time our 2 year anniversary was around the corner. I thought we might as well do something exciting and different for a change. I told Zach about my idea which he was perfectly fine with just the 2 of us going, we had agreed on going to Maldives.
My parents were fine with me going since they trust Zach and they like him too. Zach's mom didn't have a problem either since she knew he was going with me and not with bad company.
I'm glad packing for me wasn't that hard because all I needed was a few t-shirts, shorts, a dress, bikinis and swimsuits with just 3 pairs of shoes. I had packed at least 2 days before so over time I remember what last minute items to put into my bag.
We waved off our parents one last time then went through security and passport control. Zach and I weren't in the mood to eat so we just decided to wait at the gate. It only started boarding an hour later. The line to board wasn't that bad since it moved fast, Zach had a window seat as I sat in the middle. When they had announced that the flight would take off shortly, the joy had come to me because their was a vacant seat next to me which means more sleep. After we had taken off I picked up both armrests and laid my head on Zach's lap - growing up, I could never sleep the night before a flight I guess because of the adrenaline rush - the flight was 20 hrs and 30 mins anyway so I should get more than enough rest.
Finally landing in Maldives, we took a boat to our resort, then after reaching we had checked in and might I say this place was absolutely breathtaking. I don't feel like leaving here. Zach and I left our luggage as it was, we took a walk to the beach which was literally less than 10m away from our room. We just stood where the singers were and admired the view and surroundings. Clear water and white sand, can this get any better ?
"Okay we can't afford to waste anymore time, I'm going to change" I blurted and started walking back to our room. "I'll meet up with you in a few" he said. I tossed my suitcase on our bed and pulled out the first bikini I could find. It was a classic black bikini with a few cut outs on either side of the underwear. I discarded my clothes and had on my bikini bottom and top. Just tying off my bikini top, I couldn't get the back straps to tie. "Woah baby girl. Are we celebrating our honeymoon later ?" He whistled and walked up behind me, he moved my hair onto my shoulder and tied off my back. "You wish" I turned to give him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Ready ?" I asked looking him up and down. All he had to do was take off his shirt. So simple.
We walked back hand in hand, I took a few steps onto the wet sand to see how cold it is and to my luck the temperature wasn't bad at all. I then jogged until the water had reached my hips, "Are you getting in or what ?" I asked him. He grinned and took slow steps, when he was at arms length away from me I started splashing the water at him. I knew then I had to run for my life. He literally caught me just when I could turn to run "Theirs no running away from me now" he said and threw me over his shoulder. "Zach pit me down" I whined and started kicking my legs and hitting his back with my fists. "Nah I rather have you dangling like this" he laughed "Of course you do, you're enjoying the view aren't you ?" I rolled my eyes.
The next thing I was in contact with the water, Zach had thrown me in. I ran my fingers through my hair to move it away from the face "How dare you ?" I murmured, I was freezing. "What was that ?" He cupped his hand around his ear pretending he didn't hear me. Haha really funny. The boy thought its going down tonight, well it would've if he hadn't done this. Payback time is on. I was hoping to just relax but thanks to Zach my plans are now all ruined. "You think this is funny ?" I raised an eyebrow and walked passed him to our room. He followed close behind me "Yeah I do actually" he said and started laughing again.
I went to our outdoor shower and ran the water, standing underneath it with my back facing Zach. I slowly loosened the strings of my bikini, I started with my top by loosening my neck and then mid back. My hands trailed down to my bottoms and pulling both strings at the same time leaving the bikini to fall off. Now stood in front of Zach was a naked (Y/N). I felt his stare on my ass "Oh I see where this is going" he smirked. With the water still running over me, I cupped my breasts and turned to face Zach. His jaw dropped. "Look all you want baby because you can see but you can't touch" I said, then squeezed my breasts and leaving them free. My hands trailed down to my core and slowly back up to my breasts.
I closed the tap and ran my hands through my hair, grabbing the near by towel to cover my self, I stood in front of a horny Zach "Happy Early Anniversary babe " I said and gave him a peck on the cheek.