CHAPTER 46:"you'll always have me as your friend."

RIGEL POV:

Bellatrix got me out of bed very early in the morning to go over some battle before everyone woke up. I did not respect Ensis' commands to leave me here in the Skaikru village. It was awful. A scowl remained on my face as Bellatrix threw me a wooden staff and got her own out meeting my and swinging her staff around the sides of her body. "Ai fleim klin Skaikru yu get in?" (I hate Skaikru immensely you know?) I snarled at her as she stepped forward swinging her staff to me which I blocked easily throwing her off. I watched as she rolled her eyes swinging her staff around again as we circled opposite each other.

"Yu get klin jos kiken thru." (You know we're just trying to survive.) She pointed out and I then inched closer to her making her back slightly and I then jumped forward kicking her side which caused her knees to buckle slightly and I then swung my staff making her kneel and block me and put her elbow on the ground swinging her feet around shoving me to the ground and she kicked me in the face crawling on top of me holding the staff to my neck and I glanced up at her content.

"Emo don slip oso kru daun

"Emo don slip oso kru daun." (They killed my people.) I pointed out grabbing her staff and quickly intertwining my legs with her own throwing her off and crawling over her grabbing the staff and smirking down as I straddled her. I watched as her face twisted into wa smirk and she grabbed my staff I'd dropped and sat up head-butting me and I was then shoved back and she crouched behind me with the staff to my throat.

"Melon op, blinka au, em ste meija bilaik oso flou thru seintaim

"Melon op, blinka au, em ste meija bilaik oso flou thru seintaim." (Head up, eyes open. It's important we work together.) She reminded me as I grabbed her legs throwing her to the ground and she rolled landing in a crouched position and I grabbed my own staff swinging it around.

"Chomouda?" (Why?) I asked her and she then shook it off violently swinging my sword to her which she blocked and as she did I kicked her in the back making her stumble into a tree and she was leaning against it blocking me from striking her and I smirked. "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster." I repeated her words of wisdom and she chuckled pushing me off.

"And to know your enemy you must become your enemy." She shared quickly shoving my head over and kicking under my foot making me fall to the ground with a groan. I then smirked up at her. I had to say, out of all of the Sky people I'd met, Bellatrix, she seemed the least like the sky girl. Thunder then went out and I watched as Bellatrix frowned. She was probably wondering if it was black rain. But as the rain began to pour I watched her close her eyes fearless. She then smiled and frowned again as nothing happened.