Bonus- Blues POV

A.N~ I was going to have this in the last chapter buuut I changed my mind, I didn't want to delete it though so here it is.

--------------------------------

(Blues POV)

I was quick to find Papy wasn't on our spot near the windowsill, and I couldn't help but feel anxious.

'Stop being such a worry wart! he'll be around here somewhere'

Regardless I'm quick to manoeuvre my way to the top of the high shelving, the store's not that big I should be able to spot him from here.

My head snaps towards the sound of laughter and I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding when my eyes lock onto his orange hoodie. Although my relief was short lived when I saw his company.

Alone with some human- my first instinct was to panic.

'He's smiling. Their laughing. He's safe'

By the time I tell myself to be reasonable I'm already halfway to my brother, critically monitoring the black hood beside him.

I watch them laughing and try to work out whats going on. Papy dosent interact with humans very often, whats so special about this one? No, I'm defiantly not jealous.

Frustrated I try and get a better look, but my bro must have seen me as he beams and waves me over.

What? No.

The human looks around and I quickly shuffle behind a packet next to me.

Papyrus mustn't like my answer and is beside me in a flash.

"Papy what are you doing? I thought you wanted to watch the rain?" I'm definitely not feeling disappointed and betrayed. That would be ridiculous.

"Got a little sidetracked- bro, listen you should come meet (y/n), they're real nice"

Nice?? I don't even remember the last time Papy said something good about a human.

I look up at him in disbelief "The human?? what, n-no papy, you know why i dont want to..." i pull at the end of my shirt nervously.
Humans don't. like. me. not anymore. We've been through this, we tried everything, he knows why I don't want to. How can he even ask!

...papyrus sighs

"yeah i know blue, but-" he looks back over to the human, flicking idly through one of the pamphlets. "I think you'll like this one"

I'm already shaking my head my head before he can finish "no, i- i just, no I, can't papy-" he puts his hand on my shoulder. Just thinking about it is making it harder to breath!

"brother, please... just come say hi. Thats all im asking"

Papyrus looks down at me hopefully and I cant help but feel guilty. This must mean a lot to him, but doesn't he know I'll just mess it up?

"Just trust me on this bro"

sigh... I cant say no to that.

I give an inward groan of defeat as my resolve breaks under his gaze and a reluctant nod is all it takes before papyrus holds my arm and shortcuts us back to the human's side. I pull up my scarf as much as I can, already wishing I could hide.

She jumps a little at the sudden flash of orange light, and I flinch involuntarily, Papy's quick to slide an arm over my shoulder.

"(y/n), I'd like you to meet my little brother: Blue"

I watch as she looks at me in shock. She clearly wasn't expecting me to look so... gross.

"..oh uhh, hi... nice to meet you"

Pap nudges me when I don't reply, but I don't say anything. How could I when shes just staring at me like that? why is she still staring. I should have said no. I should have just gone back. Just look away already!

I hear pap talking to her but I dont pay attention, all I could feel was the anxiety building up in my chest. She was laughing with papy and I came in and ruined it. Like I knew I would. Like I always do, but what makes it worse was that I ruined it for Papy. I feel bitter, and self conscience. he's going to be so disappointed. My chest was so tight I felt ready to shatter, all I could feel was her judging eyes on my skull. and I just feel so angry.

"- just kinda shy"

how could he say that?! Im not the problem. Im not. it's them. they never give me a chance. I tried! and all they do is stare. and she's still staring. and I feel. so. angry.

"-I understand, I guess we have that in common..."

...and I just snapped.

She was wrong.

"you don't understand"

I was yelling at her. How dare she says she understands, she doesn't get to say she does. I've never felt so angry before, and I just kept yelling. I had a lot to say to them, to humans, my soul was hurting and I needed to get the words out. I needed her to hurt too. and I-... and I...

What was I doing.

She tripped over, and was staring up at me with fear in her eyes. she was crying. I made her cry.

no, nononono, I- I didn't mean, I didn't want...

I could see her face.

Oh stars. What did I just do?