The skeleton's out of the bag

Hey readers! i've finally got another chapter for you!
(4000+ and everything, WOAH)
I hope you all had a great holiday!
also:
Please make sure you have actually read the last posted part of this story, I posted the last two chapters at the same time and about 100 of you guys just looked at the last one and it wont make any sense and will kinda spoil it for you unless you know whats goin on 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey readers! i've finally got another chapter for you! (4000+ and everything, WOAH) I hope you all had a great holiday!also:Please make sure you have actually read the last posted part of this story, I posted the last two chapters at the same time...

AND I drew a thing!^ thats how I imagine Blue (more or less im still getting the hang of my drawing tablet so ill practice and try again later >u<) I'm interested to know if thats how you guys see him too?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!~

----------------------

The late afternoon air made you shiver, forcing your head to dip low against your jacket's collar and hands burrowing further within your pockets to avoid the breeze the best you could. The two stowaways in your bag were left unaware of your discomfort, their cushion of thick fabric kept the cold out well. Not that it would have mattered much anyway, they would have been far too tired to complain about the weather.

The stress from today left their bones feeling heavy and drained, nearly hollow, an unsettling contrast compared to the steady flow of magic that they were now so used to feeling deep within their marrow.

All thanks to you, of course... you really are a blessing.

They were far too tired to try and keep a look-out as you walked along the pavement, instead opting to stay sitting besides your laptop, focusing on your soul's steady hum. Its amazing how quickly they missed it, but now you were so close again they relished in the very sound. They knew the second you showed any sign of distress they would be out and at your side in an instant, no matter how tired they felt, but for now you were content, which was enough to put them at ease as you made your way back to the safely of home.

Their ease didn't last very long.

The second Papyrus got comfortable, leaning against the side of the bag, his tired sockets snapped wide open. His spine, expecting the soft comfort of his hoodie lining, instead was met with the bag's cold, course texture, roughly grazing against his back as realisation and horror etched it's way onto his face.

It didn't take long for Blue to notice. His brother was never one for dramatics, so when he looked this rattled, his concern was never far behind.
"Papy? What's wrong?"

Without a word Papyrus turned his back, craning to see the damage the best he could. He moved slowly, almost scared to see what he would find behind him, but as soon as blue gasped at the sight he could already feel the anchor of dread sink within his soul.

"... oh stars" his words came out in a disbelieving whisper.

He heard the rip, felt the pull of the fan's blade when it snagged his hoodie's back, but he didn't have time to worry about it then. He denied all his fears so strongly he almost forgot it even happened at all, but he couldn't deny it any longer.