Chapter 5- Groceries

"Remind me again why you're making us all go to the super market?" Sebastian moaned as he pocked his head in between the two front seats of Phoenix's black jeep.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of his whinny voice, "because if we're going to be roommates for at least a year I want to get to know you guys." I turned in the front passenger seat to look at him and Enzo sitting comfortably in the back.

Enzo gave me a dirty little smile before replying with an repulsive comment. "If you want to get to know me princess just cum a little closer," his eyes fell to my pink lips as a smirk grew on his.

My eyes widened with horror. "First off ew, secondly ew and last but not least ew!" I scoffed and gave him a flat glare which only made him laugh more.

Phoenix gripped the wheel as he turned the jeep around a bumpy corner, his eyes flickered up to the rear view mirror and he met Enzo's eyes. "Keep it in your pants Enzo," he sighed. "I don't need anymore stains on my seats," the corners of his mouth curled up into a smirk equally as mischievous as Enzo's.

I shot him a disapproving glare but his smirk only grew wider, "anymore?!" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrows. Phoenix didn't look at me, his eyes continued to concentrate on the road but the subtle movement of the corner of his mouth hinted that his concerns were elsewhere.

Enzo exploded with laughter in the backseat clapping his hands together like a seal in the zoo.

"Enzo you're truly revolting," I spat. "Do you not have morals? Do you not care that you banged a poor girl in your friends car!" My voice rose slightly as did my temper a long with it.

Sebastian glanced at Enzo who glanced back. In synchronisation they erupted in a fit of laughter. Was I missing something? Man, I really didn't get guys.

"Who said anything about it being Enzo that shagged a girl in this car?" Sebastian beamed and glimpsed at Phoenix. When he didn't flinch, Sebastian turned to Enzo and they started laughing even more.

Slowly, I turned my attention away from the two laughing buffoons in the back and studied Phoenix.

The left side of his faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his god like face; casting a spell of lust to my eyes that dared to look away. Oh my God.

///

I pushed the cart through the polished floor of the fruit isle, looking both ways to keep and eye out for anything that I fancied.

Phoenix and Sebastian were in the dairy and meat section ticking everything we needed off the list. While I was stuck with Enzo in the fruit, vegetables, breads, cereals and fats section.

"See anything you like?" I questioned Enzo as I checked the sell by date on the box of cheerios.

His strong hand gripped my bum and squeezed it, the hairs on my neck stood up. "Why look at what I like when I can touch," he whispered into my ear causing my skin to crawl.

"Get off now!" I hiss through gritted teeth before storming out of the isle, leaving him with his hand still extended and his fingers still curled.

Aggressively, I shoved the cart down the isles with a fuming glare at anyone who stood in the way.

Enzo's loud footsteps chased after me trying to catch up with my fast paced walk. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he panted. "C'mon I was just playing," he begged. I pushed the cart harder.

With a loud groan Enzo sprinted and jumped in front of the cart. He pushed it away from himself avoiding a crash, I flashed crazy eyes at him and he began backing away cautiously.

"Listen princess-" he evoked but stopped abruptly when he saw my eyebrows shoot upwards. "- I mean Andy," he cleared his throat. "I'm an asshole and I do stupid things sometimes," his hands flew upwards and his long fingers bent a little at the top as he mimicked grabbing onto a butt, I rolled my eyes. This guy may be the biggest player I've ever met.

It was only my second day living with these guys and deep down I knew I had to be the bigger person. Or well metaphorically speaking since they were all at least six foot and towered over me.

I shook my head, "just don't do it again, ever." I warned, a glint of alert in my eyes. Enzo licked his lips and nodded.

"Never again I swear," he lifted his right hand and did the Boy Scout salute to me. Once again I rolled my eyes which earned a playful smirk from him.

"Let's go find the others idiot," I order in a teasing manner as I ram the front of the cart into his legs.

"Ouch! Watch it grandma!" Enzo kicked his legs up automatically and rubbed them down, his bottom lip sticking out pouting. I grin to myself, serves him right for harassing me earlier. We were even now.

"Looks like it's 1-1," I stick my pink little tongue out and run down the isle to meet the others. Enzo tilts his head for a second like a puppy before he chuckles and chases after me.

We met back up with Phoenix and Sebastian in the alcohol isle. To be honest I wasn't very surprised to find them here digging through the beers and siders.

Phoenix extends his arm to the end of the shelf and pushes the other caskets of corona beer out of the way so that he could pull out the casket at the very end.

"What's wrong with the ones in the front?" I ask intrigued if he actually had a reason since he had proven his intelligence last night when I fainted.

He cheered to himself and he dropped the casket in the cart. "They hide the best ones in the back," he scratched the back of his neck.

"You're dumb," I shake my head and chuckle a little. Sebastian comes around the corner with four shot glasses and a big bottle of Malibu and lemonade.

Grinning, he places them gently down in the cart and began to rub his hands together with excitement. "Let's get pissed tonight!" He smiled widely as the boys howled with enthusiasm.

please make sure to vote and comment it would really help me out!