Chapter 24- Bitter

- new chapters soon -

"But we used protection, didn't we?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, my stomach turned as I witnessed Phoenix and Enzo frown with confusion.

I began to move my mouth but Enzo cut me off, "hold up, you've had sex with Andy as well?" He speaks with that annoying smirk plastered on his face and I close my eyes not wanting to see Sebastian's expression to the words 'as well'.

"Um, uh, yeah," Sebastian's voice cracks.

Three heads turn to look at me, each with a different expression. Sebastian just looks shocked plain and simple, Enzo is smirking surprise surprise. But Phoenix just looks disgusted and hurt.

It felt like someone had suddenly turned on an internal heater inside my system, and my tanned skin slowly turned from a glowing bronze to a shade of a ripe strawberry. The warmth had now bloomed into a full blown, sweltering heat wave bursting through my pores and triggering the waterfalls in my eyes.

What was I supposed to say?

Hey I've slept with you all behind your backs, surprise!

Phoenix rubs his hands up and down his jeans, "is that true Andy?" His voice had a slight quiver in it which made me want to hide in a hole and stay with Alice in Wonderland forever.

"Well, I...I may or may not have had..." I exhale, "had-sex-with-you-all." I say, all at once.

Phoenix scowls at me, "you had sex with us all?That makes you a-"

"-fucking slut!" Enzo scolds me, I bite my bottom lip trying to stop myself from weeping. Be strong Andy, be strong.

Sebastian's face drops instantly, "you played us?" His hands were shaking.

Kind of ish.

"No! I just, things escalated quickly," I huffed as I continued to pace up and down.

"I actually thought you had pride but now I see you're just a little whore digging for attention," Enzo chimed from the couch and I spun around to face him.

"I'm not a whore!" I exclaimed. Sure, yes, my actions do have 'you're a whore' written all over them but I'm not, that's not who I am.

"Watch your mouth." Phoenix growled and glared at Enzo before turning is attention back to me, "and you," his finger wagged angrily. "Why? Why did you do it?"

"I never meant for any of it to happen, I swear." My mouth felt as dry as the Sahara desert.

Sebastian's nose crinkled, "you're a bloody liar!"

"Wait, where did you even have sex with Andy?" Phoenix turned to face Enzo, he shrugged.

"Your jeep." He muttered the two words Phoenix didn't want to hear. Suddenly, Phoenix had him pinned up against the wall, his shirt in his fist.

"Get off me man!" Enzo squirmed and lifted his arm, ready to throw a punch if things escalated further.

Sebastian flew off the couch and tried to squeezed between them, "boys knock it off!" They continued to clench their fists, ready for a fight. "I said that's enough!"

I didn't know what to do. This was all my fault, I'd broken my roommates. Once happy and giddy guys were now getting ready to knock seven bells out of each other.

"Please stop!" I begged, Sebastian had one hand on Phoenix chest while the other pushed Enzo back.

"You screw anything that has a pulse! Even the girls you know I like!" Phoenix's jaw clenched, his teeth bare.

"It's not my fault you're a fucking pussy Phoenix." Enzo spat. "You see this is the difference between you and me if I want something I go and get it. But you, you're a coward." He rubbed his hands together and leaned against the wall, fake smiling at Phoenix.

Sebastian hushed him before aggressively running his hands through his hair, looking at Phoenix. "You like Andy?" He pouted.

My eyes darted from one guy to the other. This was all becoming too much. Were my roommates seriously fighting over me?

Phoenix avoided eye contact but nodded, "yeah I do." Sebastian cursed and pushed him backwards, he landed on his back with a thud.

Enzo fixed his gaze on Sebastian, "hey don't push him over and plus Andy is mine mamas boy." His arms clasped behind is body with confidence, my breathing began to quicken.

"Guys please can you all sit down, there's no reason we can't be civil." I gripped onto the corner of the couch to balance myself in case I passed out from anxiety. At the moment my anxiety was going through the roof.

"What did you call me?" Sebastian's lips tightened as he took a step closer towards Enzo. I splayed my fingers over my eyes with one hand, please don't hit him please don't hit him.

"Violence is never the answer," I leaned forward, my eyes wide.

"Shut up Andy!" They yelled simultaneously, I pressed my lips together.

Enzo tilted his head back as though he was found the whole thing funny, "mamas boy." His lips parted slightly a smirk playing on them.

"That's it!" Sebastian shook his head and charged towards Enzo. I twirled my hair anxiously watching them, they were like animals.

Phoenix rolled his eyes and stabbed his finger in my direction, "guys guys calm down! It's not our fault it's hers." His unblinking eyes focused on me, a tear slid down my cheek.

"Phoenix, please..." My horse voice said.

"Stop Andy, just stop it," Enzo said and gritted his teeth. "We've been best friends for years and then you decided to come along and fuck everyone over."

Sebastian coughed, "literally."

Anger boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava. I understand why they're mad but do they not realise that this is not just my fault. It does take two to make a baby.

I nod quickly and sigh, "I'll be going to the local doctor on Wednesday to find out if I am pregnant or not. Come if you want to be apart of your babies life, or don't."

With that I turn away, grab a bag and leave the apartment building. The cold hit me like a punch. The biting cold chilled my fingers into clumsy numbness, cold seeped into my toes and spread painfully throughout my feet as if it were my bare feet on the pristine icy whiteness rather than sneakers. My lips turned a more blueish hue and my teeth chattered like a pneumatic drill. I began to loose my sense of time, had I been out there for minutes or hours? The frigid wind poked me like icy fingers and wrapped around me like a shawl woven from the winter itself.

Brick by brick, my walls came tumbling down. As I ran from my roommates the tears in my eyes turned the rainy and cold day into a whirlwind of grays and yellows.

I was alone, completely and utterly alone in the middle of the street in the pouring rain.

Possible pregnant and definitely unloved.

• please vote and comment as much as you can. I love hearing your feedback, suggestions and ideas! •