Chapter 15- Delusional

- new chapters soon -

Excuse you?

"She's your what now?" I stuttered. I was mortified, frozen to the spot. I felt traumatized. I couldn't believe it, I'd just kissed Emma's boyfriend. I didn't even know Emma had a boyfriend!

I was now officially that girl. Oh god, no no no this was definitely not supposed to happen! Welp you've done it now Andy, good job. Gold star for you!

"My girlfriend." Phoenix looked down at his feet like a nervous teenage boy, his hands tucked in the pockets of his jeans.

Emma's brow furrowed as she watched us exchange strange glances, "yeah we've been dating for over a year." She smiled and put her hand on his chest, he stiffened.

A year huh? Now he decides to cheat on her...with me. Fuck, shit, fuck.

When I didn't reply Emma continued,"sooo do you guys know each other?" She asked.

"No!" We both simultaneously spluttered, Emma raised her eyebrows. I laughed awkwardly as Phoenix scratched the back of his head.

No just friggin roommates.

Phoenix coughed for a few seconds before checking his wrist. "Well well would you look at the time," he tapped the watch, "can't be tardy for class now can we." He forced a smile and kissed Emma on the cheek (which made my stomach burn) before heading to class.

It was just Emma and I, alone. She squinted as she eyed me up and down, biting my lip I tried to give her a convincing smile but assumed it didn't look as convincing as it was set out to be.

"Better get to class," I nodded and started backing away from her down the corridor, my fake cheesy smile still stuck to my face like a Halloween mask.

Emma fumbled, "uh see you at lunch then." She yelled down the corridor but not before I had sped around the corner in hope she thought I hadn't heard.

///

"Since when did Phoenix have a girlfriend?" I screamed into Sebastian's pillow, he looked down at me for a second before pulling the pillow away from my face.

His warm chocolate eyes watched me, gazing at my lips then back to my eyes. "They've been dating for like a year or something," he shrugged and sat on the bed next to me.

I rolled my eyes, "why did no one tell me?" I moaned as I let myself fall onto the bed. Sebastian's bed, the bed we had sex on the night of the party. I shuddered.

"You didn't ask," Sebastian chuckled and lay down on the bed beside me. For a few minutes we sat in silence staring at his ceiling, pondering. Was he thinking about us having sex the night of the party as well?

I hope not.

"Sebastian?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Mhm," he replied. Pushing myself upwards I watched him, his eyes were squeezed shut, he looked like he was sleeping. He looked peaceful like an angel.

With those looks he could quite possibly be an actual angel.

I bit my lip, "so have you been talking to anyone in particular?" Wiggling my eyebrows I patted his chest, Sebastian cocked his head to the side with confusion. I rolled my eyes, this boy...

"Like any girls that float your boat? Tickle your pickle." I poked his chest multiple times as he laughed and ran his fingers through his thick brown hair.

Sebastian pursed his lips, "tickled my pickle?" He repeated and stared at me like I had said the most cringeworthy thing in the world.

Hey maybe he was right.

"So no pickle tickling for you?" I pouted and pushed out my bottom lip to exaggerate the pout, he grinned.

He pushed himself upwards, his arms tensed. My god his muscles looked huge. How often did this guy go to the gym? He must live there to have arms as defined as those weapons.

Sebastian must of noticed I was staring because he crossed his arms to make them look even bigger, blushing I turned away. "I don't kiss and tell," he winked, "remember?"

Was he trying to make me blush off into another dimension? Because it was working.

I shoved him hard, "shut up!" He chuckled softly as he moved a small strand of my brown hair away from my face. I shivered at his touch but despite this I didn't shoo his hand away.

"Actually Andy there is a girl who has most definitely tickled my pickle." Sebastian continued to play with my hair, wrapping a piece around his finger.

I freeze, "who?" I swallow hard and pray to God he doesn't say what I think he's about to say.

Don't say it oh please dear lord Jesus don't say it.

"You."

He said it oh thanks a lot dear lord Jesus he said it.

• I just hit 1k reads, thanks so much guys! Ps. From now on uploads will be happening every other day (: