Chapter 16- Caffeine

- new chapters soon -

"You don't mean that Sebastian." A nervous giggle escapes my lips and I roll my eyes in hope to lighten the mood.

Sebastian ruffles his hair anxiously, even when he was stressed or embarrassed he still looked like a model. He's got that brown skin adonis look going on, dark eyes that make me weak at the knees.

He sighs, "Andy I mean it." A bead of sweat began to form on his forehead, "ever since the party I can't get you out of my head."

I could feel my heart in my throat as I replayed his words over in my head again and again. He liked me?

Like liked me?!

My heart was pounding as I watched his eyes fill with sadness, he looked like a puppy. How was I supposed to say no to a puppy!

"Uh..." I swallowed trying to find the right thing to say. "You deserve better than me, trust me." I whispered at the thought of me making out with all of my roommates.

I was lucky they turned out to be decent guys and hadn't told one another about my antics with each and everyone of them.

God knows what they'd do if they found out they were playing pass the parcel with me.

Sebastian scoffed, "you can't be serious." He scooted closer to me, I tensed but tried to relax. I was being stupid any girl would be over the moon that a guy like Sebastian actually liked them, like liked them.

"Andy," he began, "you're like the perfect girl." I cringed but tried to keep a straight face, a very attractive guy was here practicing throwing compliments at me and I was mute.

Sebastian tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and whispered, "you're kind" I cursed under my breath.

No I was most definitely not kind.

He smiled faintly, "you're sweet." Sebastian inched closer to me.

Nope sweet wasn't the right word to describe me either.

"You're super hot," he turned my head to face him and I looked deep into his eyes. Often I've heard people call brown eyes boring and how they lack the fun and audacity of colourful eyes. But there was something about Sebastian's brown eyes. His eyes were the colour of hot cocoa, sprinkled with tiny flecks of gold like mini marshmallows.

Ummmm 'super hot' was this guy blind?

His hot cocoa eyes met mine, "but most importantly you're honest." Sebastian smiled which made me feel even worse about the whole situation than I did before.

Honest? I was the opposite of honest, I was a lying whore in all honesty. Ouch brain ouch.

A single tear slid down my cheek, Sebastian caught it with his thumb and pulled me into a hug. "Hey hey don't cry, a girl like you should never cry." A girl like me? Does he mean a pathetic skank who kisses all her roommates.

As I sat in his lap being cradled back and forth like a baby I realised that Sebastian was all those things he had listen as my traits.