Chapter 19- Camping

- new chapters soon -

I stared down at the patch of grass and watched as the guys crouched on their knees reading the tents instructions.

Phoenix squinted as he read the small print on the instructions, "alright so Enzo grab that peg thingy."

Thingy?

Guess I wasn't the only one who didn't go camping often, I giggled as Sebastian threw his head into his hands.

"Dude it's called stakes or tent pegs and you tie it to the guy ropes," Sebastian pointed towards the rope.

"Yeah peg thingy that's basically what I said," Phoenix shrugged and continued ordering Enzo around.

Quickly, I grabbed onto the corner of the tent making myself look as busy as possible so they thought I was helping.

I wasn't.

"Are you going to help me connect the tent poles or what princess?" Enzo grunted as he pushed himself off the tarp.

I rolled my eyes, "don't call me princess," I sang.

"Don't ignore my question," he sang back mockingly. I'd only been here for a few minutes and I was already planning on how to murder Enzo.

Maybe I could throw him into the river, no, that wasn't going to work he was too heavy for me to lift. Next!

Tugging at the corner of the tent I raised my eyebrows at him, "as you can clearly see I'm quite busy but thank you for the offer." I grinned as he turned his back towards me in a huff.

Sebastian trudged towards me with the poles in his hands, "insert the tent poles into the corresponding flaps would you?"

Ew effort.

Despite that I was insanely lazy I nodded and began pushing the pole through the hole in the tent.

"That's turning me on in a weird way," Phoenix tilted his head as he watched me thread the pole through the tent.

I bit my lip and spun myself around, "don't be so dirty minded!" I throw the rest of the poles at his face, he laughs as he catches them mid air.

"Did you know that rude and violent thoughts are more easily memorable and can be used to help recall information." Phoenix states nonchalantly and fold his arms across his chest, "i.e. Next time I'll remember how to put up a tent."

I blink a few times before licking my lips hoping a smart-ass comeback would flood out of my mouth and smack him across his good looking face. But I've got nothing... I'm completely and utterly speechless.

But before Phoenix had the chance to smirk at me or worse hit me with another fact, Enzo slides between us.

"Listen here flower petal," Enzo looks at Phoenix with a dangerous pointed finger. "We have only got one tent between the four of us. One! So you and my princess over here will be sleeping on opposite sides of the tent because I really don't feel like being the cheese in your sex sandwich tonight." He warns us with a half smirked half serious face.

"And I'm not being the bloody ham either!" Sebastian yells from inside the flat tent, I giggle at the thought of our tent talking.