Chapter 32- Questions

I woke up from a restless sleep due to the rough waves to glimpse at the glowing and radiant sun peaking above the horizon out of my window. It extended its vivid light across the deep crimson sky. Its dazzling and inviting rays flowed through the window providing warmth to my body. Slowly the fatigue of the long journey was seeping out of me as the welcoming rays trickled in to replacing my unrest - it relaxed my body. Eventually I got out of bed and stumbled out of my bedroom towards to kitchen as my drowsiness had still not left me.

As I rubbed what was left of the sleep for my eyes my feet stopped as I heard whispering deep voices.

It was coming from the lounge, in an instant my feet dragged me towards the whispering. My eyebrows raised quizzically as I stared at all three of the guys whispering to each other on the sofa.

Sebastian nudged Phoenix and Enzo and pointed in my direction, they stopped whispering.

"What are you guys up to?" I titled my head and narrowed my eyes towards them, they exchanged uneasy glances.

"Nothing!" They yelled simultaneously, I bit my lip. This was definitely not nothing, why were they acting so weird?

Phoenix bolted from the sofa and wrapped an arm around my waist, leading my back towards my room. "Don't you think you should get dressed?"

He left me in my room and started going back to the lounge. "Why?" I raised an eyebrow as he sighed and turned back around.

Phoenix looked me up and down for a brief moment before smirking to himself, he turned on his heels and started walking back towards the lounge. "Don't walk away from me!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me again, "don't stress I've got everything under control." With that he sent me a cheeky smile and squeezed the door of the lounge shut.

///

I was sitting on my window seat, reading, when I started hearing singing. Bad singing. Slowly, I placed down the book and followed the voices.

I didn't know what the voices were singing, it was hard to make out the words due to the deepens of them.

What stood, more like who, stood before my eyes was enough to give me a heart attack.

Sebastian and Enzo in black tuxedos, singing at the top of their lungs.

Laughter escaped my lips as I watched in shock, maybe a little horror, as the guys swayed their hips in sync.

My hands clasped my ears as they attempt to reach the high notes of whatever song they were attempting to sing, more like murder.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

Sebastian merely lifted a finger up to his lips and continued screaming a song I was still trying to identify.

Shaking my head, I had no choice but to endure their horrific singing and dancing. Sebastian put his hand behind his head and started spazzing, I guessed he was doing the sprinkler but it looked more like he was having a fit. Whereas, Enzo was humping the door frame.

After a few seconds it hit me, I finally understood their mumbles of a song. Standing up, I crept a step closer towards them.

Enzo slung an arm around me, as did Sebastian and they yelled their anthem,they'd been attempting to sing for five minutes now, into my ears.

"Hey, hey! You, you! Phoenix needs a girlfriend! Hell yeah, hell yeah! He wants it to be you!"

The kept on chanting their spin on Avril Lavigne's song girlfriend for about fifteen more minutes, until I finally replied.

Squirming away from their grips my eyes widened. "Phoenix wants me to be his girlfriend?!"

Enzo leaned down attempting to get his breath back after screaming those lyrics over and over again, while bouncing up and down. "No, he wants me to be his girlfriend! Yes, are you stupid?" Sebastian flicked Enzo's ear as he nodded towards me, a huge grin spread across his face.

I felt like every fiber of my being was vibrating with anticipation. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins. My hands trembled and my eyes were wide. 'This is what a cat must feel like waiting to pounce on a mouse,' I thought.

As I smiled into my hands with joy, Phoenix appeared from behind the sofa, flowers and chocolates in his hands.

He gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me. "Andrea Clark, will you be my girlfriend?"

He stood in front of me hopping from one foot to the other like a little girl and he was not ashamed one bit. He was deliriously happy, giddy even, a sheepish grin spread over my lips.

"Yes!"

• Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a boyfriend •