Chapter 29- Ordinary

"Lydia Martin you better watch out because Stiles Stilinski is mine!" Jennifer yelled at the tv screen as she shovelled popcorn down her throat.

I nestled in my usual spot on the couch, cosy with my blanket. "Hey! Stiles is definitely mine!"

"In your dreams," Jennifer smirked and averted her eyes back towards the screen. Together, we sat in silence glued to the screen unable to look away from the hotness overload of the teen wolf cast. 

When the episode ended I squeezed the red off button and sighed, rubbing my belly I smiled slightly. I had a baby in my belly. Wow, that was a strange thought.

"When are you going to go back to university?" Jennifer's question pulled me back into reality.

I'd missed a week of university due to the morning sickness and the anxiety I was feeling constantly.

But I knew I had to go back sooner rather than later, I moved to attend university and I was going to stick with that decision.

"Probably Monday," my chin lifted a little at the sound of the door behind us opening. It was Enzo with only a blue towel wrapped around his waist tightly.

We both turned away not wanting to give him the satisfaction of us starting at his defined body, he was far too bigheaded as it was.

"Don't you knock?" Jennifer pressed her lips together and narrowed her eyes towards the black screen.

"I do...but I was hoping to walk in on you two ladies having some finger licking fun." He smirked and leaned over the couch, "but looks like I didn't."

"Pig," I muttered under my breath.

Enzo lifted up his hands and gasped, "I was talking about kfc." He acted innocently and sat in front of us, I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" Jennifer hissed and popped another piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Sarah called she wants you to go back home and help her move some furniture," Enzo shrugged.

Jennifer sighed, "why can't you help her? You're her cousin for Christ sake!" Her voice raised slightly as her patience in dealing with Enzo disappeared by the second.

"I'm busy," Enzo scoffed and began backing away.

"Doing what?!" Jennifer yelled, I crunched quietly on my popcorn.

"Your mum."

I chocked on a piece of popcorn as Jennifer's pillow flew through the air aiming straight towards Enzo.

He chucked and it hit the wall behind in, "good shot."

"GET OUT!" Jennifer screamed, Enzo smirked one last time before scooting out of the living room closing the door tightly behind him.

Jennifer cursed profanities underneath her breath as she ran her fingers through her long red hair. "I better get going," she grabbed her coat. "Take care of yourself and Andy Jr," Jennifer winked at me and left me alone in the lounge.

Andy Jr.

Talking about Andy Jr I was happy, beyond happy actually, that my baby had a dad...three actually.

But even though my baby would be okay I wasn't too sure if I was going to be. My three antics had left me feeling even more lonely and confused than I was before.

Apart of me was still empty, I could feel it. I needed him in my life. Without him I am a tree stuck forever in winter, bereft of leaves and shivering under a blanket of frost. My world is cold, my limbs empty of the life they once had.

After pondering for weeks, months I had finally decided which guy I liked.

Tonight was the night.

I was going to tell him how I really felt.

who's your favourite character in this book? •