Chapter 23- Perspective

- new chapters soon -

Sebastian's P. O. V

Did she just say what I think she just said?

Pregnant? As in got a baby in her belly type of pregnant, oh no no no. Wait, does that mean that thing in her belly is mine?

A mini Sebastian would be cool I guess but I can barely look after myself never mind another living breathing human being.

I'm eighteen for Gods sakes I should be thinking about going to college, how many beers I can drink standing upside down and dumb stuff like that. Definitely not babies.

Maybe I could move, somewhere far away from Andy and the baby. But that wouldn't be fair since it does take two to make a baby I can't just dump her and run.

Or a more logical idea would be to get an abortion. No, I couldn't do that to my own baby. My baby deserves a chance at life like I got. I can show it the ropes and while I'm showing it I can show myself as well since I'm not entirely sure what 'the ropes' actually are.

Maybe this is Gods way of showing me Andy likes me back. Having a child with me means we're basically together right? So that's a plus. Want the girl just don't know what to do about her 'baggage'.

My Mama is actually going to kill me, I am the definition of a dead man walking. She told me before I moved out, "now don't do anything stupid Seb." This is the epitome of doing something stupid! Getting a girl pregnant in the first few weeks of knowing her, ding ding ding, we have a winner. Maybe I should start going by Sebastian the king of stupidity?

This is karma, yep, of course I can't believe it's taken me this long to realise it's karma. I didn't pay that parking ticket and now I'm paying the price. Damn I guess karma really is a bitch.

Enzo's P. O. V

How is this even possible? I wear a condom with all the girls I sleep with, that's why I carry them around everywhere...just in case.

Trust me when I say I didn't pay much attention in high school. The only things I remember is how to sneak out during class and that one sex ed lesson I had in year 10.

That fat old teacher told me that condoms are 98% effective against pregnancy, so why the HELL is one of the girls I banged suddenly telling me I got her pregnant?!!

I'm already a daddy to so many chicks but an actual daddy to an actual baby. Gross!

Kids fucking stink, metaphorically and physical. I can't change a diaper and I won't, that's disgusting I'm not getting my hands dirty. Hell to the no!

Having a kid is like going to prison, no escape. And I'm far too good looking to go to prison or have a baby for that matter.

I like being reckless, I like doing what I want when I want and not having to pay the consequences. That's why I moved out in the first place.

But if I've got a baby I can't do those things anymore, can I? Would Andy be mad if I brought girls home around our baby?

Woman do dig a guy with a baby though, I guess I could hold it every once in a while and take it to the park. So I could pick up them hot mamacitas.

Broooooo but babies cry!

I can't do this, I can't be a dad! Andy can just get an abortion and be done with this whole pregnancy bullshit.

Phoenix's P. O. V

How could I have been so reckless?

This is all my fault and now poor Andy has to deal with my foolish actions. I can't even begin to imagine how she feelings moving across the country, getting pregnant at eighteen without her mother here to even help.

I should have known that she was pregnant as soon as she vomited. Early stages of pregnancy, nausea occurs in approximately 50%-90% of all pregnancies; vomiting in 25%-55%.

Of course, I knew my stroke game was strong but I didn't know it was this strong! Getting a girl pregnant first time sleeping with her was impressive, but besides the point.

Everything's started going down hill for me every since I cheated on Emma. That was wrong and I know that but there's something about Andy.

Andy is gorgeous and I loose my head a bit around hot girls. For example, getting them pregnant first time sleeping with them.

She's not like other girls, she's not like Emma. Andy understands things that most girls don't get, she's smart. She remembers the things I tell her.

No ones ever actually remembered anything I've ever told them before. Sure, the guys listen to me but not in the same way Andy does.

Because I got a girl pregnant does that mean I have to drop out of my medical corse? All that time and effort I'd put in...for nothing.

I've wanted to be a doctor since I was a little boy. I wanted to help sick people the way that doctor helped my own father. It was a gift of healing and I've wanted that gift ever since.

If I wasn't going to be a doctor anymore, what was I going to be?

But I have to put my needs aside and step up, be a man. I'd gotten myself into this mess, I'm the one who got Andy pregnant so I'm the one who's going to help her.

• who do you want to be the daddy? •