0.7

jung jaehyun

jaehyun:
when do you want to go on a 'date'

yuna:
whenever

jaehyun:
how about tonight

yuna:
works with me

yuna:
what are we going to do

jaehyun:
it's a surprise

yuna:
oooOOooo

yuna:
excitinG

jaehyun:
be ready to be wowed

yuna:
whatever you say dimple boy

flash forward

I walked up to Yuna's front door and took a deep breath. I'm beyond nervous, I really want this date to go well in order to stand a chance to actually date her in the future.

I knocked on her door and sighed softly. The door soon opened to reveal Donghyuck.

"Is Yuna here?" I tried to look past him.

"She's just finishing up. Now, I've known her long enough to know that if something goes wrong, you should definitely take her to the pet store. And you may even get a kiss if you do that." He told me and winked.

"But-" I was cut off by Donghyuck.

"Oh look, here comes the devil." He faced towards Yuna, who was now walking towards us.

"Shut up, you asshat." She flicked Donghyuck's forehead. "Hi, Jaehyun." She smiled to me.

Oh shit, my heart is exploding. "You look beautiful, Yuna." I smiled towards her.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She smiled. "You ready to go?"

"Oh, um-yeah, let's go!" I smiled and held my hand out for her. She grabbed my hand and we left.

First off, the amusement park.

flash forward

We walked around swinging our intertwined hands, looking for the next thing we wanted to ride. "The carousel!" She pointed and pulled me with her.

As we got on the ride, Yuna made fun of me because her zebra was 'cooler' than my bear.

"Your bear is so plain, so average, too normal. My zebra on the other hand, my zebra is so cool. He has cool stripes and everything!" She taunted.

"You are such a child." I poked her.

"You're just jealous." She poked back.

"Maybe you are the jealous one! You know that my bear is amazing. Bears catch fish mid-air!" I teased.

"I am jealous." She smiled.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I'm jealous of your dimples." She then poked my dimple.

"You're really cute, you know that?" I ruffled her hair, causing her face to go red.

a/n

whiplash probably my favorite song off of the new album&

also i want donghyuck to have more lines

& winwin to have more lines

&yuta to have more lines

&johnny to have more lines like its bad enough they had him in the dungeon for so long, at least give the kid some lines dammit sm