2.5

park yuna

yuta:
i can't wait to see you today

yuta:
are you excited for the concert?

yuna:
beyond excited

yuna:
this is gonna be the best night ever

yuna:
thanks for inviting me

yuta:
you're welcome & im really glad you're coming with

yuta:
see you in a few hours

flash forward

yuta:
i'm here

I read his text as I slid on my shoes. I walked out my front door and saw Yuta step out of his car. "Ready for tonight?" He smiled as he opened the passenger door for me.

I nodded and smiled excitedly. "Definitely! And again, thank you again for bringing me."

He sat down in the drivers seat and started the engine. "It's my pleasure, it's not every day that you get to take the prettiest girl in school to a concert." From his words, my cheeks warmed up, creating a pink flush spread across them.

"Thank you." I smiled and turned to face the window, hiding the blush covering my face.

After a short drive, we reached the venue and my excitement grew. I quickly made my way to the entrance and got inside. "This is going to be amazing." I said, scoping out  the area.

flash forward

Yuta dropped me off at my house after the concert and I noticed a car in my driveway. "Why is Jaehyun here at midnight? I don't even remember giving him a spare key." I muttered to myself.

I stepped inside to see Donghyuck sitting on the couch, staring at his phone. He looked up towards me and sighed. "Jaehyun is in your bed drunk off his ass."

"Why?" I asked, stepping out of my shoes.

"So he was drunk and he called me because he wanted to see you, but the dumbass wouldn't stop calling me so I walked my ass to his house. I got there and I had him give me his car keys and I drove him here. He got annoying real quick so I told him to wait for you in your room but I haven't heard anything for a while so I think he passed out." Donghyuck explained.

I nodded and walked upstairs and went inside my room. I saw Jaehyun passed out, sprawled across my bed. I got a blanket and laid it on top of him.

"Yuna?" Jaehyun mumbled.

"Yes?" I tucked him in.

"Don't leave me." His voice cracked. He opened his eyes and stared into mine. "Please."

"I won't, I'll stay right here." I said and sat down next to him.

"Don't leave me for Yuta." He said, moving his head into my lap. "I love you. Don't leave me. Please." He whined lightly and fell back asleep.