1.0

park yuna

"You're an ass." I shoved Donghyuck. "You get my hopes up saying you brought pizza over and then you tell me I can't have any. Why do I even put up with your shit."

It was currently 11 at night and Donghyuck, Jaehyun and I were standing in the kitchen, with a box of untouched pizza on the table. Jaehyun was behind me, with his arms around my waist and his head on top of mine. His hands were in the front pocket of my sweatshirt, intertwined with mine.

"Because no one else can stand you." He said, grabbing a piece of pizza. "Well, except for Jaehyun. But that'll change within two days."

"That's not true! I will never get tired of Yuna!" Jaehyun said, tightening his hug on me.

"Sure," Donghyuck snickered and I hit his arm. "Anyway, Jaehyun do you want any pizza?"

"What kind is it?" Jaehyun asked.

"Pepperoni, bacon, and green peppers." Donghyuck smiled towards me.

"Dammit Donghyuck, you know that's my favorite!" I whined.

"Yeah, I'll take a slice." Jaehyun nodded. Donghyuck handed Jaehyun the pizza and he instantly gave it to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled towards Jaehyun.

Donghyuck sighed. "Well anyway, I invited Mark over. He'll be here in fifteen minutes."

"Have him bring Chenle and Jisung. They are my children and I need to see them." I replied.

"Too late, you should have asked me when I invited Mark over." Donghyuck shrugged.

"You should have told me that you were going to invite Mark over to my house." I flicked his forehead.

"It's not like you even care if Mark comes over." He walked away. "And you know it's true." He yelled from the room next door.

"Who's Mark?" Jaehyun stopped hugging me from behind and moved to face me.

"Donghyuck's friend. He's like a brother to me." I shrugged. There was a knock at the door. "And there he is."

I opened the door and was greeted by a tired looking Mark. "Oh, hey Yuna."

"Were you sleeping?" I asked, examining his face. He nodded. "Then why did you come over?"

"It's Donghyuck. It's easier to just agree with him." Mark said, coming inside and taking of his shoes. I nodded, agreeing with him. Donghyuck is the most stubborn person on this planet.

"Just remember that when Donghyuck gets annoying, I'll be on the couch." I smiled and he went to go find Donghyuck.

Jaehyun was on the couch, playing a game on his phone. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder and watched his game. "You play Dice Superstar? You know I have better cards than you."

He just smiled. "That's good for you honey, but I'm going through the tutorial."

"Oh," I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. I looked down and put my hands on my face.

"You know," Jaehyun pulled my hands away from my face. "You're cute when embarrassed." He kissed the tip of my nose. I glanced up and he was just smiling at me.

"You're dimples are, too." I said quietly.

"My dimples are what?" He lifted my chin, making eye contact with me.

"Nothing." I said, embarrassed again.

"I don't think that's what you said." He teased.

"It's not important." I said.

"Please, just say it again." He moved closer towards me.

"Your dimples are.... cute." I said shyly.

"Aw, thank you." He said, leaning in farther and pecking me on the lips.