0.8

park yuna

When we realized that we had already been on every ride at the amusement park, we decided that it was time to leave.

As we walked around town, Jaehyun wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I glanced towards him and he just shrugged. "If we're a couple, might as well look like one-you know, as long as you're okay with it because if you aren't I won't do it and I'll just keep my distance." He started to ramble towards the end. Aw how cute.

"Jaehyun, it's fine. Relax." I rubbed his back over his sweatshirt softly, trying to soothe him. He took a deep sigh and I wrapped my arm around his back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous I guess." He sighed.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, don't worry." I hugged his waist. "How about we go watch movies at my house, movies always calm the nerves."

"Sounds great!" He smiled.

flash forward

We gathered all of the pillows and blankets in my house (with the help of Donghyuck) and sprawled them across the couch. Jaehyun laid on his stomach and I was next to him on my side with my arm and leg wrapped around his backside.

"This is the greatest date I've ever had, thank you Jaehyun." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"You're welcome." He mumbled back. "You're really great."

There was a brief silence until he quickly said "I mean this date is really great. Haha."

a/n

DAMMIT MNET I WANTED SAMUEL TO BE IN THE TOP 11

HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER

&IM SAD BC I WANTED HIM AND DAEHWI TO STAY TOGETHER

BUT IM ALSO HAPPY THAT DANIEL, DAEHWI AND GUANLIN MADE IT