3.9

jung jaehyun

I tried to look away from the sight, but I couldn't. I stared at her features, hoping for a sign that she missed me. Her eyes were puffy, much like my own. She wore a dull expression and her eyes were empty. As I inspected her face, she did the same to mine.

I looked towards the tall boy next to her. He was looking back and forth between the two of us. He then slid his hand into hers. "Jaehyun," Yuna exasperated. Tears started to well up in her eyes. I looked at their hands. He held a strong grip on her, while her hand laid limp.

Something doesn't seem right. "Yuna, who is he?" The tall boy glared towards me, like a hunter towards its pray.

Yuna's lip started to quiver as the boy pulled her closer to him. What is going on?  I saw fear overcome her face. "Who is he? Answer me." He spoke more firmly than before.

"I'm Jaehyun. Who are you?" I replied, not taking my eyes off of Yuna. Just give me a sign, Yuna. "I'm Yukhei, her boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend." Yuna spoke up. "Not for long." He smirked. I saw her body shaking. "Yukhei, I need to talk with Jaehyun. Alone." She said.

"No. I don't know what kind of guy he is. He could try to hurt you." He said, gripping her tighter. Her tears began to fall.

"Oh, you mean like what you're doing right now?" I snapped towards him. "Mind your own damn business." he growled.

"Not when it hurts the person I love most." I glared at him. "I would die for Yuna."

"You sure about that?" He grabbed my collar and raised his fist behind him. "We can test that right now."

a/n
it's been v long and i'm v sorry guys
i've been really busy

also sorry yukhei for making you a mean boy i know you're a puppy that just wants to be in dream

this is the most angst i've ever put in a story wow

this is a big step i'm literally the fluffiest writer and i can't handle angst

also 127 are about to make it big in the states i have mixed feelings but i'm proud of them

but get rid of taeyongs mullet it has a braid in it

i still miss jihoon

i still miss jihoon