1.6

park yuna

There was a knock on the door and I excitedly opened it, greeted by a smiling Jaehyun. He was holding two styrofoam lidded cups in his hands. "What's that?" I asked him.

"Shakes for us. One is chocolate and one is vanilla. Which flavor do you want?" He asked, holding out both milkshakes.

"I can't decide." I replied, staring intensely at both cups.

"Then we can share them both. Problem solved. But there's also something else I have to share with you," He paused, setting down the cups on a table. He turned back to me, holding out his arms. "And that's my love."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and his went around my shoulders. "You smell good." I smiled, my face against his chest. "Also, where are the other guys? Mark has my tampons."

"They're with Yuta, I wanted some time with just you." He hugged tighter. I looked up to see him staring directly at me. He leaned his head down and kissed my forehead. "Now how about we put a movie on and cuddle in the fort?"

I nodded in agreement and grabbed the shakes and took them inside the fort. Jaehyun put on a movie and came and sat down next to me. "What did you pick?" I Adjusted my blanket so it was wrapped around my back and I held onto it in front of me, it looked kinda like a cape.

"A classic, Mean Girls." He took a sip of one of the drinks and laid down with his head in my lap.

"A classic indeed." I laughed lightly and started playing with his hair.

Halfway through the movie, he pulled me down so I was laying down next to him. I moved so I was laying on my stomach and my head was facing the tv. Jaehyun then proceeded to get on top of me and lay down.

"Jaehyun. Get off of me." I said, feeling my lungs crushing under him. He sighed and moved next to me. He then proceeded to poke me repeatedly. This continued on until I turned to face him.

"I wanted to see your face." He smiled. "Still gorgeous."

"And you still have dimples that make me wanna cry." I said back, returning my eyes to the screen. He then kissed my cheek and began to rub circles into my back.

"You know if you ever cheat on me like Regina, I'll have to kill you." He said.

"There's no way in hell I'm cheating on you." I turned back to him.

He stared at me for what felt like forever and smiled. I then proceeded to poke his dimples, which caused him to smile wider. "Be less cute, please." I said, quickly pecking him on the cheek.

He then decided to lean in and kiss me quickly on the lips. He smiled and did it again, and again. I tried to move away but he then rolled me over onto my back and straddled me and leaned down and continued to pepper my lips. "I seriously can not get enough of your lips. They're too irresistible."