4.1

jung jaehyun

Yuna and I were walking downtown, hand in hand, and it felt wonderful. She was hungry so I led her into my favorite diner and we sat in a booth. I handed her a menu. "Get whatever your heart desires, my love." I re-intertwined my hand with hers from across the table.

"Are you gonna get anything?" She glanced up from her menu. I shook my head. "Your love is all I need." She scrunched her nose. "You're being so cheesy."

I just smiled and admired her. "So weird." She said under her breath, staring back at her menu.

The waiter came over to us. "Ready to order?" He smiled, staring at her. Does this punk not realize that she has a boyfriend? "Yeah, can I get an order of waffles?" She smiled back. What the fuck, do I not exist? "And for you?" He turned to me. Just for you to stop making goo-goo eyes at my girlfriend.

"No." I glared at him, his smile faltered. He looked back at Yuna, smiling as he too her menu. "Thank you." She smiled.

Once he left, she turned to me and smiled. I looked away from her, crossing my arms over my chest. "What's your problem?" She asked.

"Did you not see that guy, he was obviously flirting with you. People just don't smile like that to anyone.

She laughed. "Is someone jealous?" I glared towards her. "Honey, he was just a waiter, they are supposed to act nice. He was literally just doing his job." She continued to snicker.

"It's not funny." I sulked. She moved over to my section of the booth and kissed my cheek. "Jaehyun, calm down. He's not my boyfriend, you are. I love you, not him."

I pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her. My hands rubbed up and down her waist, and as I stuck my tongue into her mouth she pulled away. "We're in public!" She exclaimed.

"So?" I started leaning in again. She dodged me and moved back to her side of the table. "I am not making our with you at a restaurant."

Soon after, the waiter brought out the food and Yuna started to dig in. She is so cute when she eats. I love her.

When she finished, he brought out the bill and winked at her. What the fuck! He winked at her! That better have been dust in his eye or I'm gonna have to beat his ass.

I grabbed the bill, only to find a phone number and a note attached. 323-716-0059 call me sometime, you're really pretty. i would have said something but your brother was giving me a death glare. my name is mingyu by the way. hope to see you soon cutie ;).

"Brother?!" I semi-yelled. "How the fuck did he think I was your brother?" I looked at Yuna. "He left a note? Let me see!" She went to grab the booklet with the bill inside. I grabbed the piece of paper and stuck it inside my mouth before she could. She shook her head and sighed at my action. "I'm gonna go pay that bill." I said, with the paper still in my mouth.

a/n

a double update who is she

i am as surprised as you are

ok i have to go to bed now bc i have work in the morning

jaehyun is a headass