2.3

park yuna

donghyuck:
hey hoe

donghyuck:
i'm bringing the boys over

yuna:
why can't you just have them over at your house

donghyuck:
have you met my parents

donghyuck:
since when did they let me have people over

yuna:
ok fine

yuna:
when are they coming over

donghyuck:
now

There was a knock at the front door. I sighed, thanks for letting me know in advance, Hyuck. I got up from the couch and opened the door for the seven boys. Jeno and Jaemin instantly moved to the kitchen to get snacks, Renjun  and Mark went upstairs to get blankets and pillows, Donghyuck picked out a movie and Chenle, Jisung and I sat on the couch together.

"Guys, I need advice." I sighed.

"What is it?" Jisung questioned.

"So you know how I'm dating Jaehyun? Well, we are actually a fake couple, and I'm really starting to like him but since we aren't really a couple I don't know when our relationship is going to end. I don't want to fall for and then have to just break up as if nothing happened. I don't know what to do."

"Wait you aren't a real couple?" Jaemin came in with food, shock laced in his voice.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Please explain." Chenle said as everyone stared at me in confusion.

"So basically he thought periods were gross so I was saying that he would make a bad boyfriend who would be unwilling to get his girlfriend tampons and he argued that he would be a great boyfriend. So then he said that we should test it and fake date. But now I am catching feelings and I am afraid for when it ends. What should I do?"

"Don't get closer to him, try to lose interest. Find a distraction." Jeno said, sitting down on the floor with Jaemin.

"Do you know how he feels about you?" Renjun asked, handing everyone a blanket.

"No, I have no clue how to read boys." I sighed for the hundredth time today.

"I don't think she should block him out if she doesn't know how he feels." Mark said, passing out pillows to us.

"Is she supposed to just continue to like him and then get her heart broken? It's not fair to her. Even if he does like her, she shouldn't risk it." Jaemin said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Then how do I lose feelings?" I' asked the boys.

"Depends. Did you fuck him yet?" Jeno asked.

"No, I didn't, and speaking of, why the hell did you two spread the rumor that I did fuck him?!" I glared at Jeno and Jaemin.

"Oh shit, sorry about that." Jaemin rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah, me too." Jeno added. "Also, good thing you guys didn't fuck, it always deepens the feelings."

"Losing feelings won't be that hard, I think all she needs is another guy to distract her." Jaemin said.

"But who?" I questioned.