3.2

jung jaehyun

yuna:
jaehyun

yuna:
i'm cryinf

yuna:
hel p

jaehyun:
what's wrong

call yuna ?
yes
no

"Yuna? Are you okay?" I asked as soon as she answered the phone. "Jaehyun," she sniffled on the other end. My heart broke when I heard her voice crack. "Baby, what's wrong?" I softened my voice.

"I don't know what to do." she cried. "Honey, are you hurt?" I grew worried. "No, I'm not hurt." she continued to sob. "It's okay, take a deep breath, and tell me what's wrong." I could picture her crying and I just wanted to hold her.

"Okay," she took a deep breath. "So I have Donghyuck over, and I'm a little extra emotional today, but I wanted him to get me oreos. I asked if he would get me some and he said no and that I have to just go get them myself. Well, I really don't want to, and he won't get me them and I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of treatment. And I just don't know what to do. I really don't want to get out of my pajamas to go to the store, and it's cold outside. And I just want my oreos!" She was sobbing again by the end of her story.

Now, although I find her dilemma to be a bit ridiculous, I still love her beyond compare and never want her to feel the tiniest bit of sadness ever in her life.

"Baby, it's okay. I can go get you some oreos if you want me to." I slid my shoes on.

"Really? You'd do that?" I could hear her heartwarming smile.  "Anything for you." I replied.

"I love you so much." She said faintly.

"I love you too, and I'll see you in about ten minutes." I grabbed my car keys and threw on a coat.

a/n

i had a snow day today and finally updated

i love good boyfriend jaehyun

i may add yuta drama sometime but i would rather have some cute fluffy fun first

also nCT 2018 I AM READY

also chanyeol is such a cute fluff i love