4.2

park yuna

Jaehyun and I were laying in his bed having a movie marathon. He was currently clinging to my body for dear life as we watched It. The original one to be specific. His body was shaking and I took this opportunity to my advantage. Time to scare the living shit out of him for my own enjoyment.

A jump scare was approaching, as the music grew eerie on the screen. He was staring at the screen, unaware of my movements. As Pennywise popped out, I had thrown a sock onto him. It was dark and he couldn't tell what it was, and I kid you not, he leaped out of the bed, and ran out of the room.

When he noticed that I was laughing my ass off, he came back in. "Oh, you think this is funny?" He snapped. I nodded, trying to catch my breath. "Wait for payback, baby. I'll be the only one laughing." He crossed his arms over his chest, sitting back down in the chair across the room.

"Come on, Jaehyun. I was just messing with you." I smiled, walking over to him. I spread my arms for a hug, and he just got up and walked out of the room.

I followed him as he walked into the bathroom, but just before I could get in, he closed the door in my face. I heard the shower turn on and decided to just go back into his room to wait for him.

When he came into the room, he had discarded the shirt that he previously was wearing and now was just in a pair of sweatpants that hung low on his waist. His hair was wet and water was dripping down his appealing physique.

"Like what you see, baby?" He smirked while running his tongue across his bottom lip, killing me on the spot. It sure feels hot in here. I nodded, while not so subtly checking him out. "Come here." He motioned for me to come with his index and middle finger.

I approached him and went to lean in for a kiss. He placed a finger on my lip and shook his head slowly. "Not so fast, sweetheart. Remember what you did earlier? It's time for payback. You can look, but no touching." He had a serious tone in his voice that remained steady. The room is filled with tension, and his eyes are glossed over with an emotion that I cannot quite catch. Whatever it is, it makes me crazy in the best way possible.

I take a step closer, trying to figure out a way to feel his stomach without it appearing purposeful. My hand inches towards his body, as a get ready to "accidentally" fall on top of him.

He grabs my wrist gently and places it to my side. "Not today, princess." He whispers in my ear, the heat of his breath making my body shiver.

"Let's go have dinner." He smiled, walked out of the room, fully aware of my current state.

a/n

hehe ;)))))

it's been 6 months oops

also i saw nct in toronto and i cried bc i love hyuck so much

and i think i yelled at jaehyun & called him a ride bitch in one of my videos

istg i go so far away for these boys :') first new jersey now canada