◌ Two ◌

The man returned moments later dragging another guy with him. He jumped right back into talking without bothering to explain why he ran off so angrily.

"Hi! My name is Tyler and I will be the captain of your ship this next week. I run T&J's Cruise Compamy." Tyler said. He was wearing a ridiculous old fashioned sailor outfit and was very hard to take seriously.

"Welcom-"

"Shut up, Josh." Tyler said firmly, elbowing the other man with crazy hair next to him. "As I was saying, welcome aboard our fabulous ship, the S.S Sinkington. Pay no attention to the name, it is named after James Frederick Jonathan Sinkington III, some dead guy who accidentally left me this boat in his will. I never knew him, he never knew me, but for some reason my name was in his will."

"We hop-"

"Josh, I said to shut up. We hope you enjoy your time with us on the S.S Sinkington. There are five cabins on the lower deck, a pool, a vending machine, a bar, a gym, and of course, a spa." Tyler continued.

Gerard giggled with delight at the thought of getting his hair washed in the spa.

"You can ta-"

"JOSH! STOP SPEAKING." Tyler screamed. "Thank you. You can take your luggage down to your rooms in a few moments, I have one more thing to say... Hmm, what was it? Oh yes! I am your captain, Captain Tyler Joseph. I think I already said that.''

"And I am the co-captain, Josh Dun." Josh said.

Tyler sighed and cleared his throat. "No, you are not. There's no such thing as a 'co-captain'. You're thinking of a co-pilot."

"But... But... You said... But... I... I thought..." Josh started to tear up.

Tyler shot angry glances at Josh and made a slashing motion across his throat. "Can I have a quick meeting with everyone but Josh for a quick minute?"

Tyler and the group walked a few feet away. Josh followed like a confused puppy.

"Josh! I said everyone but Josh! Your name is Josh, right? So go!"

Josh stood there, looking very sad.

"Excuse me" Tyler said politely, with a small smile on his lips. "Could you please leave?"

Josh scurried back to where the passengers left their luggage.

Tyler began to whisper aggressively at them. "Look, I'm sorry about him. As you can see he can be very annoying. He thinks... He thinks he's a co-captain but in reality, I'm the captain and that's all. It's a 15 person boat but only one person can drive."

The passengers nodded. They completely understood.

"Yeah we get you."

"Yikes, sucks for him!"

"Alright, cool."

"I hate people do that."

"Awww, he seemed kinda nice..."

Everyone turned to look at who said that. Patrick turned bright red in embarrassment.

"Anyway, go on and board the boat. We will be taking to the seas at 3:45." Tyler said, smiling.

Everyone hurried back to their luggage and to a sad, tear stricken Josh. Patrick tried to give him a friendly pat on the back but Joe signaled for him not to.

"Before we go, does anyone have any questions?"

Ryan's hand shot up. "Why is it T&J's Cruise Compamy with an M instead of an N?"

"Oh, well some fool spelled it wrong when they registered our company with the government and on our original pamphlet and website and nobody noticed for two years. Legally, we can't just change the name for some reason, even though it's only one letter, so we just have to stick with Compamy."

"Uh... Okay then.'' Ryan said, confused.

"Anymore questions? No? Okay, without further ado, climb aboard!"

The group boarded the ship, excitement filled the salty sea air. The only sounds were those of the laughing, eager passengers and the calming noises the crashing waves made. The trip was off to a great start.

Just kidding. It's never that simple, right? The only sounds that were actually heard were the wails coming from Joe who had tripped and skinned his knee. Patrick ran over and assisted him, whipping a First Aid kit out of nowhere and wiping up Joe's small amount of blood. After a tiny Superman band-aid was put on, Joe was back on his feet again and ready to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:15 P.M. In My Chemical Romance's Cabin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey, Gerard, Ray, and Frank were gathered in their cabin together, looking at the small, double bed in front of them.

"Are we positive there aren't any more beds?" Ray asked, frowning.

"Oh hey! It's a cot!" Frank called out from the deep depths of a closet. He dragged it out and began to assemble it.

"Well we have a cot, a bed for two, and the floor. Who's sleeping where? Gerard asked.

"We could rotate?" Mikey offered.

"Ew no, I don't want to have to switch bedsheets every night!" Frank exclaimed. "How about I take the bed, Mikey takes the cot, Ray takes the floor, and uh... Gerard can uh... Take the um, bed. Yeah. That's perfect right?"

Mikey smiled and agreed quickly while looking at the cot. It reminded him of his ex, a leather couch. Mikey remembered the good old days when they were together and he dressed up in his best lingerie and posed for pictures with the couch. Ah, he missed her dearly. Then Ray had to go and ruin everything by spilling chocolate fondue all over it. They ended up throwing out the couch a few days later. What a shame, they really had something.

After organizing the room situation, the boys headed upstairs to the main deck. Something was very wrong, everyone was in complete chaos. Joe was on the ground in the fetal position crying, Brendon was running in circles screaming, Ryan was chasing him trying to calm him down, Andy kept shouting "run", Pete kept trying to tell him there was nowhere to run, and part of the deck was on fire.

Tyler and Josh hurried downstairs from their captain's quarters to see what all the commotion was about. "Everyone, please try to remain calm! What is the problem?"

"Is anybody hu-" Josh started.

"Is anybody hurt?" Tyler yelled.

Everyone said no.

"Well? What's the problem?" Tyler questioned.

"There's a shark in the water!" Screamed Andy.