◌ Seven ◌

Patrick frantically took his fedora off and threw it like a Frisbee into in the ocean. It boomeranged back into his hands seconds later.

"Oh no is it damaged?" Mikey asked nervously.

Patrick sniffed. "A little bit. But it's okay, I have lots more in my suitcase."

He threw his fedora again and when it returned, it had his suitcase attached. He unzipped the side and opened it, revealing about thirty or so more fedoras. He put his fedora back on the suitcase and lifted them above his head. He heaved them back toward the rest of the suitcases and everyone watched in awe as the heavy suitcase flew weightlessly through the air. Moments later, the fedora boomeranged back and landed at Patrick's feet.

"Okay let's continue making this fire." Patrick said.

Mikey and Gerard sat on shock, unable to speak. Pete had seen Patrick send his fedora to do favors multiple times, this was no big deal.

"You guys okay?" Patrick asked. "Did I say something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone sat around the pile of sticks that would have been a campfire, ready to talk about how the past hours had gone.

"Well, one burnt fedora and a scorched arm later, we gave up on our fire." Mikey said, rubbing his burned arm.

"And our shelter collapsed on Joe." Andy said, rubbing Joe's back who was still crying.

"We finished the rocks. Well, Ryan did them. I was... experimenting with the stones and failed."

"Well at least one task worked out. Let's go check out the S.O.S message." Frank said.

Everyone stood up and walked to where Ryan wrote the message.

"What does that say? That doesn't say S.O.S. What? Cape Town? What the heck Ryan? What does that even mean? We told you to spell out S.O.S, not Capetown!"

Ryan turned red with embarrassment. "What? I didn't mean to write that! It was a accident oh my gosh!" He had no memory of spelling that out.

"Eh, it's okay. As long as a plane overhead sees some kind of human activity, we'll be fine."

As of on a cue, the sound of small plane was heard from above.

"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a... HOLY CRAP IT'S A PLANE!" Gerard screamed.

Everyone started screaming and waving their arms around trying to signal the plane. This could be the end. Their cruise trip disaster may be coming to an end.

As the plane came closer, everyone's energy got higher. Dallon and Patrick were now up in some palm trees, waving like crazy, Joe was screaming like a banshee and Brendon was throwing some of the Cape Town rocks in the air.

The tiny plane slowed down and started lowering in the air. It's elevation decreased carefully and it landed safely on the far side of the shore. Everyone ran like maniacs to get to the pilot.

A man shyly exited the plane. He had black hair and shining blue eyes. His cheek bones were sculpted by angels.

"Hey guys... I'm Andy."

"No, I'm Andy!" Andy Hurley said.

"Well I'm also Andy. I'm Andy Biersack. I was flying my small plane that fits eleven people and I got lost on my way to Cape Town. I'm guessing this isn't actually it." The stranger said.

"No, it's not." Gerard sighed.

"I guess you could say, I got lost in Cape Town." Andy Biersack said.