◌ Forty ◌

"You guys can't be here right now!" Ray shouted at the people who just emerged from the helicopter.

They ignored him, coming over to the group and smiling.

"Miss us?" Tyler Joseph asked.

"It's been a while." Josh Dun said. "Last time we saw you guys it was the twenty-first chapter! You made it all the way to forty! Don't you feel proud?"

"Twenty-first chapter of what?" Dallon hissed. "Nobody knows what you mean when you talk like that."

"Never mind that. You guys need help, right?" Tyler said, motioning toward little Helena.

"Yes." Joe sighed, knowing where this was going.

"Well, we're here to help." Tyler said.

"You know, we're still really mad at you but we love Helena so we're willing to let you help us," Mikey said, pouting.

"Cute." Josh said before walking to the baby.

He and Tyler took turns picking her up in the air, saying some chants, and finally, dripping some liquid from a bottle labeled, "HOLY WATER" on her head. After the holy water was poured, Tyler and Josh both held Helena up to the sun (which was covered in storm clouds) and started chanting again.

"Here I come again to you." Tyler said.

"Just to show the blood soaked through, through my bones and all I owe." Josh said.

"Is there a way for me to grow?"

"I walk to you, rain falls from you."

"Can you wash me, can you drown me... NOT?" Tyler finished, screaming the last part.

As soon as he said the word not, Helena perked up. They lowered her and she smiled and babbled as if nothing even happened. The twelve band members froze in shock, unable to move.

"Bingo!" Helena said.

That got them started. They all screamed and yelled, some cried. They were so happy that Helena was alive. Not only did it mean they didn't lose the challenge but they really cared about Helena. They didn't want a single bad thing to happen to her. During Cook For A Day, nobody really cared that Tony got food poisoning or when whatever-his-name-was cut his tongue on the glass shards. They were strictly in it for the challenge and nothing else. But for this challenge, the guys had fallen for Helena and loved her to death. They loved the way she hurt them, baby.

Josh and Tyler stood awkwardly a few feet away from the crowd, waiting for their cue to leave. Finally, somebody noticed them.

"Hey thanks, guys. We really hated you before but this just made up for the crappy stunt you pulled earlier." Frank said to them.

Way back when Tyler and Josh's cruise ship sank, Tyler and Josh were unprepared to save everybody. They only had one life raft with seats for just three people. Ray jumped on and he, Tyler and Josh swam away to safety while everybody else was left to drown on a sinking ship.

"We're very sorry we did that. We were going to sail to shore and then come back with more boats to save you guys." Tyler said.

"No we weren't. Don't lie." Josh said.

"Okay fine. We weren't. But we felt so so, horrible about it after. Josh cried."

"I thought we weren't going to mention that." Josh said, embarrassed and slightly mad at Tyler for just announcing that.

"How can we repay you for saving Helena?" Mikey asked.

"No need. This is us repaying you for what we did earlier." Tyler said.