◌ Twenty Five ◌

"Andy!" Patrick screamed, running to him, on the verge of tears.

Gerard, Ryan, and Ray followed, terrified.

"Who did this to you?!" Ryan demanded, furious at whoever did it.

Andy grunted behind his gag.

"Ryan, he can't speak." Gerard said.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out of this." Ray said, wondering if they really could untie him.

"I have my handy dandy Swiss Army knife from boy scouts. I've had it since I was 8." Ray said.

"Nerd alert." Gerard coughed.

"Hey shut up, would you? I was in boy scouts too!" Patrick said, offended.

"Yeah! Why does boy scouts have to be a negative thing?" Ray asked.

"There's nothing negative about it." Ryan said.

Ray felt around in his pockets and sure enough, his pocket knife was there. He pulled it out and starting sawing through the tape that tied Andy to the chair. It was taking awhile so Patrick tossed his fedora and it boomeranged back with a big kitchen knife. He helped Ray and cut off Andy's gag.

"Tha-thank you guys!" Andy said. "I was scared I'd be stuck here for... forever!"

"I'll admit, that was overdramatic. But don't worry we're all here for you." Patrick said.

"Plus we have the next cooking challenge in like, five minutes so somebody would have spotted you." Gerard said.

"Who did this?" Ryan asked.

"Pete, Frank and Brendon. I took away their drinks and they came after me, three against one. The threw me on this chair and tied me up with duct tape. They ran off outside with the alcohol."

"Well we have a few minutes until Billie Joe gets here. Let's run and find them!" Ryan said.

Ryan, Gerard, Patrick, and Ray ran off, leaving Andy half-untied.

"Guys, wait!" Andy yelled after them. "I'm still... aw come on!"

Andy sat in silence until the group came back dragging Pete, Frank, and Brendon inside.

"Everything's good now. I dumped the last of the alcohol in the ocean." Patrick said.

"No you didn't." Brendon said, smelling the air. "I smell some beer inside a cabinet near the living room couch."

"Okaaay well that's for later, buddy." Andy said.

I keep forgetting about his weird alcohol-smelling-ability." Gerard said.

"Yeah you get used to it eventually." Ryan replied.

"Can we have more beer?" Brendon whined.

"No! Have you not gotten the memo? Get it through your empty-ass head! No. More. Beer!" Ryan said.

"Yeah. You idiots don't realize our next challenge is in three minutes. Seriously what were you thinking? You're all so stupid!" Gerard lectured.

"Awww lighten up." Brendon said.

"Three minutes is plenty of time to sober up and get ready." Pete said.

"Well you have three seconds to sober up because it's time now." Billie Joe said, standing in the door frame. He had appeared during the chaos and nobody noticed him arrive. But he was here now and he was ready to get down to business to finish up the day's last challenge.

"Woah! Hello there, emo god! We didn't even notice you come in!" Ray said.

"Yeah? Well I'm here and I'm tired. Let's get the ball rolling because it's gonna be late soon and I just wanna go snuggle up in bed, okay?" Billie Joe said.