◌ Ten ◌

"I hate this freezing cold rain." Mikey whined.

"Don't be a baby." Gerard said.

Mikey frowned. Gerard was always picking on him. Just because he was was younger, Gerard acted like he was some four year old. He even treated Frank with more respect and Frank is younger than Mikey. Oh well, he guessed it was just a sibling thing.

"The only reason we're here right now is because of Ray's stupid ideas. Why did you think it would be good idea to come here? And why did you buy the cheapest tickets out there? You're such an idiot."

"First of all, we all agreed that none of us wanted to spend a ton of money on a cruise. Plus god knows Frank can barely afford food, never mind a cruise." Ray reasoned.

"I don't care. You got us into this mess, now get me the heck out. You always do stupid, stupid things." Gerard said, raising a fist a Ray.

"Hey!" Mikey grabbed Gerard's fist and slapped his arm down, protecting Ray. "Gerard what is your problem? You've been having anger issues lately. Take a breath!"

Mikey shuddered, remembering the car ride to the dock to board thee cruise ship. It had only been two days ago but it felt like years. They were running late as usual (Ray had forgot his afro cream at home) and Gerard was speeding through red lights at the blink of an eye. At one point in their ride they were driving down a narrow road. The car next to them swerved and almost hit them. Gerard responded by opening the window and shouting at them, "BETTER STAY ON THAT SIDE OF THE STREET MOTHER F*****! I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT!" He then grabbed the box of Ice Breakers Mikey was holding in the passenger seat and used them to shatter the other car's window, all while driving. He then floored it, laying on the horn.

A few miles later, police pulled them over for reckless driving. They asked to see his license and Gerard pulled it out. Yes, it was the one the My Chemical Romance fans had found. He looked emo as heck in it. The police officer looked at it. "Ow! My eyes hurt from all the emo!" He had yelled shielding his eyes. "You're good to go, just get that emo away from me!" Gerard smirked, driving off. The cop didn't even notice it already expired in 2013. Oh well.

"Mikey? Are you even listening?" Gerard asked, in present day.

"Oh! Uh, sorry, what was that?" Mikey asked, snapping back into place.

"Were you day dreaming about Pete again?" Gerard teased.

"No! I told you, I don't like him!" Mikey lied.

"Whatever. So anyway, are you all positive that you didn't pack any snacks beforehand. Please please tell me one of you packed something. Anything!" Gerard begged.

"Actually, I think I might have some Hostess snacks. Hold on let me check." Mikey said, running down the beach to retrieve his suitcase.

"Uh, what are Hostess snacks?" Ray asked, alarmed.

"Oh they're those really artificial but really delicious deserts. Like Snoballs, Twinkies, Ding Dongs, that crap."

"Only Mikey..."

Mikey returned dragging his suitcase along in the sand. He sat down and opened up his suitcase. He hunted around and dug up some boxes of snacks.

"MIKEY! YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!" Ray yelled.

"Ray! Quiet! We don't want the others to hear! There are hardly enough for the four of us. Nobody else can find out, okay?" Gerard warned.

"Find out about what?" A voice asked.

Gerard whipped around to see Dallon, standing alone.

"Dallon! Why are you over here?" Frank asked.

"Well I was kicked out of the Brendon-Ryan duo... So I came here!" He explained. "You have food?"

"Okay yes but you cannot tell anybody else, do you understand?" Gerard said.

"Yeah I promise I won't. Well... for a bit extra, you hear?" Dallon said, smirking.

"Ugh fine!" Gerard said, giving into Dallon's ransom.

Mikey opened up two packs of snacks. Good ole' CupCakes and classic Twinkies. So artificial they're delicious. They had one of each (except Dallon who got an extra Twinkie) and stuffed the remaining snacks back in the boxes for later. Nobody would ever know.

"Hey are those wrappers?" Joe asked.

"Joe!" Frank yelled.

"You have food? Can we have some?" Andy asked.

Joe took a big deep breath before screaming, "EVERYONE! COME HERE IF YOU WANT FOOD!"

"No! No, stop it Joe!"

It was too late. The rest of the people came in hordes to come fill their stomachs with the rumoured food.

Andy and Joe had been hiding out in the woods from Pete and Patrick. They thought it would be safe to come out of the woods so they cautiously walked around, ducking. They found the pair laying next to each other, asleep, trying to find warmth with just Pete's hoodie. Not wanting to interrupt, or really, not wanting to witness their friends cuddling, Joe and Andy crept away, figuring they could go visit the My Chemical Romance gang

The first thing they saw were wrappers. Several littered the sand between their bodies in the tight huddle they were in. Everyone denied there being any food.

"But then what's all over Ray's face?" Joe said, pointing to what looked like brown chocolate smears along his lips and surrounding his mouth.

"Mud." Ray said quickly, nervous he would catch on.

"You ate mud?" Joe said in shock.

Ray started sweating despite the cold temperatures and his hands shook slightly. "Uh... uh..."

"THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!" Joe said before running off toward the woods.

"Joe! Joe? Joe! Joe, come back why did you run away?" Andy called, helplessly.

Joe returned shortly after with his hands full of fresh mud from the woods. "Is this the mud you ate Ray?"

"Um... Joe I... Don't..."

It was too late. Joe was already tipping his head back and pouring in some of the mud. He filled his mouth and paused, creating suspense. He then swallowed with a loud gulp. Everyone watched in awe and horror as he licked each of his fingers clean.