Intro

I woke up to sandors loud snoring. I cover my pillow on my head realizing that it was no use. So instead i tried to sneak downstairs to get a snack. This was one failed attempt. Sandor and his stupid sense, he woke up immediately, well so much for sneaking!

"And where are you going?"

"Sandor it is none of your business"

"Well then i will make it my business"

I knew it was no use to argue with him so i told him to relax and i was just getting a snack. Since everyone was sleeping i had no idea what time it was. It was 7:30! I quickly got ready for school and sandor and i were gone. I didn't want my parents to get worried so i left a note for them.

"HI SOPHIE!" i heard biana scream right when i was at my locker. I jumped and made a tiny squeal. I was surprised sandor didn't tell me this was going to happen, when i saw him smirking. I got really upset at sandor and was about to blow up at him when i noticed all the people around me staring. Suddenly i felt my face heat up.

"Ooh are we playing make foster blush? I love that game!"

Saying that made me blush even more. I turned around and saw keefe and fitz walking towards me. I saw biana glaring at the fitz.

"FITZ WE NEED ALONE TIME/ GIRLY TALK!-" suddenly she stopped talking when she looked at Keefe. She blushed and looked away from Keefe. She literally was just mad now she was blushing!!!! She does have a huge crush on Keefe. I just realized that i was staring at Fitz than quickly looked away, I hope no body noticed, but i mean Keefe probably did, like he always told me, you can't lie to an empath! He told me that twenty- four- seven which was quite annoying.

"anyway sophie" Biana continued "wanna come to my house for a sleepover after school!!!!?????" 

"well who is comeing"

"Me, Fitz, Dex, Marella, and Keefe!" when she said keefe she blushed

"since when does Dex come to your sleepovers?" i was kinda confused.

"well when we told him that you would be there it seemed to trigger him" i would have blushed at this but i was to excited to notice.

"of course i can come!"

Biana squealed and said " I CAN'T WAIT, SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!!!!!!" 

Then we all headed off to class.