Friends?

I finally got better but one thing still hasn't hanged since the party, Biana hates me. She is my best friend and Keefe and I never even kissed, but she still hates me. Usally I got calls from her all the time but I havn't gotten one since the party. 

I was heading to class when I saw Biana at her locker. "hey Biana, are you still-"

"who is this?"

"Sophie of course!"

"I don't know any Sophie, if I ever did, my memory might have been wiped!" she held her head high and walked away. I know that she didn't want to be my friend or anything but that wasn't the reason I felt like crying right now. The words she said "my memory must have been wiped" made my heart ache. I ran home and got my spyball and callled out the names "Connor, Kate, and Natalie Freeman!" then I saw my old family. It was so sad that they forgot all about me. I miss them so so so so much! this was why i was sad. I started to cry. Every tear ended up on the spyball. Then I started to pay attention to what was going on. Where were Grady and Edaline? I walked downstairs to find a note saying "Hi Sophie, we will be gone for the month on a classified mission. We will think of you the whole time and we hope you can enjoy some of the time we are gone. Have sleepovers and things like that!" I knew this is what Edaline wrote because the next part was so Grady " By the way Sophie, if you get hurt in any way, tell me and I will kill the person who did it" then it was signed off.

Well now what was I gonna do? if there was a sleepover then I wouldn't know how to deal with Biana! I decided to give our friendship another go. I called everyone (not Biana but I called Fitz for her) and asked them to come over they said yes and I was kinda excited. When I saw everyone I was happy to see Biana was there too! 

"Hey guys!" I started "welcome and have a lot of fun!" I walked towards Biana to talk to her

"Hey Biana, i know you are mad but-"

"Sophie I am not mad, I was disapointed and I still love Keefe, but I can't just keep avoiding you! So I decided that there is only one way to make up for what you did!" this was going to be horrible.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"No, its what I wanna do!" then she pulled out her home crystal ant took me away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back to the sleepover, I looked like I was going to one of those parties in those human movies with the wine and stuff. the red dress was basically attached to my skin, showing my waist off. The dress was up to my knees and I had my hair in a pony tale. Biana added some makeup to my face and I looked good, but it didn't feel good. We teleported (long story how we teleported) right inside my room and Biana opened the door and walked out so casually, but she had a big smile on her face, me, I was just staring uncomfortably at the high heels she made my put on. Then suddenly I had found courage and walked out the door. 

As I walked out I saw the boys wrestling each other like they did the other day and then Dex looked up at me and froze. Keefe and Fitz were still wrestling and Fitz finally caught on on what Dex was looking at and he froze too. Keefe looked at them and started laughing while I nervously tugged out an eyelash (a nervous habbit). When Keefe looked up at me he stopped laughing and started just staring. I looked at Biana and she looked at Keefe and looked a bit disapointed but was laughing at the boys reaction. I couldn't take the silence any longer "guys, is staring at me really necissary? I am not an undiscovered alicorn!"

The boys shook out of their haze and Keefe decided to turn it into a joke "Foster, this is only a sleep over not a party!" he smirked then turned red when he realized what he said. I had caught on to what he said and started to blush but i was a ble to mumble "shut up Keefe" and looked away. 

Biana started "ok guys lets go build a fort!" we all started gathering material. I went to go downstairs to go grab some pillow when my clumsy feet made me fall down the stairs into someones arms...

"are you ok Sophie?"

"Fitz I-" I blushed and got out of his arms, but he seemed disapointed

"Sophie, my dad wanted to talk to you on the imparter" he handed his imparter and I took it. "Alden?"

"Hello Sophie, the counsil has come to agree that we should have your family remember you."

"Hi! and Why?"

"The counsil says things for reason even I do not understand but they know whats best, well most of the time"

"Ok so what do I do?" 

"I want you to bring Biana, Keefe, Dex, and Fitz with you to mr. Forkles human house tomorrow. he will explain the rest."

"Ok thank you Alden" I hung up and gave Fitz his imparter "guys you are going to meet and human family tomorrow!"