Jelousy

Sophie's POV

I woke up and walked downstairs. I saw Grady and Edaline there and I knew this is when I had to tell them. I told them everything and while Edaline was fangirling, Grady was huffing in frustration.

He was going to say something, but Edaline covered his mouth and said "sweetie, you should go to school!" I smiled at her in thanks and leaped to school.

I got to my lockers and started to take out my books when I felt someone turn me around, it was Keefe. He put his arm around my shoulders "Hey foster!" He said with his signature smirk on.

"Hey!" I said with a proud smile. You may ask what I was proud about, and I was proud to be his girlfriend. He was one of the hottest guys at school and out of all the girls, he chose me!

"Why are you so happy?" He smirked

"Oh nothing!" I smiled at him

"But It has to be something-"

" hi guys!" A girl with blond hair came up to us

"Hey Keefe" She said flirtatiously. Keefe raised one eyebrow and I fake smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Sophie, you are?"

"I'm Selene" she batted her eye lashes at Keefe and I felt rage inside of me. I grabbed my books and stomped away with Keefe following close behind

"Woah Foster! Why are you mad- wait a second your jealous!!!" I looked back at him

"Am not"

"Are too!" He said back with a winning smile

"Am not"

"Are too!!" I gave up, knowing that he wasn't going to give in that I wasn't jealous.

"Keefe your mine right?" This seemed to catch him by surprise.

"Of course babe!" I nudged him because of his nickname for me.

"Ok good!" I smiled at him and skipped to class

Time skip

Finally, school was over and I was walking over to Keefe's locker. Once he came into view, I saw more than just him, I saw Selene with him. I felt fire in my stomach and I carlessly walked over to Keefe and I took his hand.

"Hi! Selene!"

"Aren't you going to say hi to me?" Keefe asked, smirking to me

"Nope!" I said and poked his nose. He then took my hand and kissed it. I blushed a deep red.

"KEEFE!" I smiled

"Guys I'm still here y'know!" Selene stated annoyed. We stopped and looked to her. She took one of Keefe's hands and interwined his hands with her. I felt that fire again.

"Hey Keefe, wanna come to my place?" He nodded and let go of her hand, which made me admiediatly relieved. I grabbed his hand and admiediatly leaped to my place without even saying bye to Selene. I was angry and I stomped up to my room with Keefe following close to me.

"Hi Sophie-" Grady said

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed in frustration cutting him off. Edaline has a "mission" so she wasn't here.

I locked my room door behind Keefe

"Foster-"

"KEEFE WHY DID YOU LET HER HOLD YOUR HAND?"

"Foster she just held onto it-"

"BUT YOU DIDNT TRY TO TAKE IT OFF!"

"Foster-"

"NO KEEFE, DONT GO NEAR HER- OR ELSE- or else- I'll- I'll......" Keefe looked to me in sadness

"Foster, I love you- only you! She can never take your place because I only have room for one person, which is you! Your way more special than anyone else!"

"Even Selene?" I sniffed

"Even Selene!" He confirmed. He then hugged me and I felt a lot better.

"I'm sorry I was so jealous Keefe"

"No it's ok Foster! I feel like this every time I am round both fitz and you!"

"Really?" He nodded and I touched his face

" like you said, I have place for only you in my heart!" I smiled at him and he smiled back

Time skip

By now, it was dark and we were just laying down (we unlocked the door). He was playing with my hair as I was laying on his chest. Then I started to fall asleep and only saw black.

Bing!

My importer went off. I groaned and got up to see Keefe right next to me, sleeping with his arms rapped around my waist. I grabbed my imparter and looked to see I got a text (can you even text on imparters?) from mr. forkle

I think that it's about time you find out who your parents are.

-forkle

Hey guys! I will be trying to update a lot more! Sorry for the long wait!