Silveny

Kenric was my dad? And oralie was my mom? How was this even possible?

I had so much in my head at that moment. I was speechless. Keefe felt my emotions and admiediatly hugged me tight, making me feel a little bit better.

"Who was it" he whispered in my ear. I started flooding the images of them in his head. I looked at him and he looked starstruck

"They- we- I- whaaaaa?" He didn't know where to start.

I'm confused too, but we will make it through it
I transmitted

I gently smiled at him. Rather than smiling back, he smirked at me.

"Foster?"

"Yea Keefe?" He had some sort of plan, I could tell.

"When was the last time we have seen glitter butt?" I gasped. I totally forgot about her. Now I felt guilty for not checking up on her.

"Back the T- Rex up! You didn't forget about her, right Foster?" I looked down in shame. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Then check on her right now!" I looked around and noticed that everyone was watching Keefe and my conversation.

"I think we all need to see silveny" Fitz mumbled

"Yea!! Let's go see her!!!! I want to ride her this time!!" Biana almost screeched and I winced at her voice.

"Ok guys calm down, I will tell them to come here."

Sophie in italics and silveny in bold:

Hey silveny

Friend?

Yes! Friend! Come

Keefe! She screeched in my head and I groaned out loud.

Come

Come!

"She's talking about me isn't she?" Keefe asked

"Nope"

"You can't lie to an empath Foster"

"That won't make me stop" I mumbled

"I know she was thinking of me, all the ladies are always thinking of me!! No one can resist the Keefester" He smirked

"I can!" Fitz shouted, reminding us that he was here. That's when I noticed that all the adults have left us. So now it was just Fitz, Keefe, Biana, And Dex And our bodyguards.

"No you can't! That's why you hang out with me!"

Before they could continue arguing, a glittery Alicorn appeared out of no where.

"Silveny!" We all screamed except Keefe who screamed "Glitterbutt!!!"

Fitz and I started transmitting to her and all we heard from her is "KEEFE! KEEFE! KEEFE!" And she kept repeating his name. I saw her nuzzling in keefe's hand.

I walked up to them and smiled, and Keefe smirked at me. "Couldn't get enough of the-"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT KEEFE!" Fitz yelled, in frustration. Keefe just smirked

"Told ya Foster!"

"Who wants to ride with me?!" Biana screeched from on top of silveny. I'm supprised she let her get on top of her.

"I will!" Lihn said enthusiastically

"You will not!" Tam Said, grabbing Lihns arm

"Yes! I will!" She splashed water in his face which made him let go.

I looked up and saw orange. The sun was setting!

"It's time to get home guys"

Bye silveny

Home! Baby!

We waved to silveny and left. No one had the chance to ride silveny. Everyone was tired so they went home. Bianca suggested a sleepover but none of us had enough energy for that. Keefe decided to stay with me. He went to castleshade so he could get some clothes and I quickly changed and went under the covers.

I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I Said, knowing that it was Keefe. It actually wasn't him.

Edaline came in.

"How are you doing?" That's when I realized, Grady and Edaline care for me. Kenric And Oralie did too, but the parents I would want to stay with is right in front of me.

"I love you guys!" I say, my eyes starting to water. I should have realized a long time ago that it wasn't important who my real parents are, it's the parents that care for me. The parents who love me.

"We love you too" she hugged me for a minute then pulled away.

"I brought mellowmelt" Edaline says, snapping her fingers and making the mellowmelt appear.

"Thank you mom!" She smiled in return and walked out the room. Keefe then strided in.

"Hello Foster!" He said, grabbing a price of mellowmelt and placing it in his mouth.

We kept talking and eating and eventually finished the food and just talked.

We laid down, ready to sleep. He put his arm around my waist and I leaned back into his 6- pack. His chin was at the top of my head.

I started to see darkness when I heard "night Foster" then I drifted off.

Morning

I woke up, realizing that I forgot to close the curtain last night. I looked behind me, expecting to see Keefe, but no one was next to me. I looked around my room in confusion, and I noticed something on my desk.

I took the note off the desk and read it:

We have him.