I will find you

Sophie POV:

I saw everything.

Everything.

What did I mean?

I saw it.

The kiss

How did I see it?

I was in my room, trying to contact or find Keefe, when I thought about what he was doing. Then I remembered that I had a spyball!!! This whole time and I was dumb enough to forget the spy ball!! I literally face palmed when I remembered that.

I saw how she apologized for something I had not idea of.

"I'm so sorry Keefe! I'm such a horrible friend! I shouldn't have said that!" Said the beautiful brunette who I was getting jealous of.

"It's ok, I needed to face reality sooner or later. You just helped me out a bit, that what good friends do right?" THANK GOD THEY WERE ONLY FRIENDS!! But the thing that I was really happy about is that Keefe is alive, but I want to cuddle him, and make the redness go away from his eyes.

I saw her eyes looking lower than his eyes.

His lips?

Then she did something that made me shake in anger. She kissed him. I was about to rage. And he didn't pull away!! I felt tears in my eyes.

Did he not love me anymore?

"RAVEN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" i heard Keefe scream, that made me a little at ease. Keefe has anger and sadness in his eyes. His face was ed from frustration. I was still raging. I wanted to smack that smile off the girl.

"Keefe-" she tried, still smiling

"WHAT?"

"You need to get over her." She frowned. She was talking about me? SHE WAS TELLING KEEFE TO GET OVER ME? Suddenly, I didn't feel at ease at all.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND BY TELLING ME TO GET OVER HER, BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT YOU ONLY SAID THAT SO YOU COULD BE IN HER PLACE!! FORGET IT RAVEN!! FORGET ME!!" He screamed at the girl who I found out was named raven. I saw  tears well up in her eyes. He walked away fast.

Once She saw he had gone, She started full out crying. She fell to the floor and covered my face as She sobbed. I almost felt bad for her.

Almost

Then I started watching Keefe again. He was on his bed, tears streamed down his face. His eyes were closed and he silently said my name, over and over again. That's when I knew I had to find him.

I stretched me mind out farther than I ever had before.

"Keefe?" I kept transmitting, I was too determined to give out.

Keefe?

Foster?

I started to cry. I looked at him in the spy ball and saw him looking hopeful. He was smiling. A real genuine smile. I loved that I made him feel this way.

Keefe, where are you?

Some kind of camp.. Foster, I need to tell you something.

You can tell me when you get home, is there anything I can track you with?

Yeah! Tell Dex to find me using my imparter!! The neverseen didn't take it away from me! They are so dumb!!

Alright, I will find you soon! Also, tell that raven girl to keep her hands off you, only I can do that!

Wow Foster! Everyone was right when they said you started acting like me!

Whatever!! I smiled and rolled my eyes

I will find you, I promise.

Don't promise something you can't keep.

Keefe-

Promise me something, promise me that if I don't make it-

You will make it! Don't doubt me!

Sophie! Promise that if I don't make it, you will move on, and get the man who you deserve! Promise me!

I saw that he started crying in the spyball

I can't promise you that.

Then I left his mind. I just noticed how wet my face was. Tears were still streaming down my face.

Imparter call:

Dex?

Hi Sophie! What's up?

I need your help with something

What is it?

Can you do me a favor....