Forgetful

Keefe's POV:

I woke up in a dark room. I wasn't in my bedroom. I looked at my surroundings, trying to recognize where I am, but I had no clue to where I was. I knew someone was in here, I could feel their emotions.

"He's awake" I heard a boys voice

"We need to do it, now! Hurry! GO! GO! GO!" A girl screamed. I started to panic.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly. No one answered

"WHERE AM I? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" I spoke louder

I felt a searing hot pain on my side and I screamed. The pain was like ever blaze. I felt as I was stabbed with an object we use for sewing (a vaccine).

"Agh" I grunted

They placed a triangular object on my head. They were going to make me forget something.

"no! No! No! NO!" I yelled and once it was completely on my head, I felt the worst migraine ever. I screamed again and again, calling for help, but no one could hear my cries.  The pain hit every part of my brain. I felt my memories drift. I tried to focus hard on some memories only to forget what they were. I started to get confused which added hurt to my migraine. The searing white hot feeling in my head was melting everything in their. It's like the Harry Potter dementors sucking the life out of you! I only know Harry Potter because Sophie made me read it. Wait- Sophie! How did we meet again?" I started to forget more and more about her and my feelings towards her.

"No-o-o" I sobbed as I felt her existence draining out of my head

"SOPHIE" I screamed as I completely blacked out, forgetting about her and the rest of my loved ones.