That smirk (the date)

Sophie's POV:

Biana ran out of my room crying, I dont think she got over Keefe just yet...... anyway, Keefe asked me out to a date and I knew I probably shouldn't ask her to dress me because she was probably mad at me. I went to go find a dress and hairstyle for myself. I didn't know where we were going so I decided to dress up fancy......

e (Pretend it has blond hair)

e
(Pretend it has blond hair)

Once Keefe was here, his jaw dropped and Edaline started quietly chuckling. Grady wasn't home because he was at an important meeting with Alden. If Grady was here, Keefe would be dead.

"Shall we go m'lady?" He Said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I laughed slightly at him doing this but I nodded to him as I screamed to Edaline "Bye Mom!!!!!".

I swear, as I light leaped, I could hear Edaline say "have fun you two!"

.............................................................................

Light leaping still made my eyes blind a bit. I took in my surroundings.....

"Awwww Keefe! This is soooo amazing!!!" Keefe sighed in relief

"Great! I thought you wouldn't like it, and if you want to go somewhere else, that's totally o-"

"It's perfect Keefe!" I say bulishing at how thoughtful he was being.

We sat at a table and I ordered a lot of food, knowing that they were all going to taste good because they are elvin food.

We talked and had so much fun throughout the date. We then finished and left the restaurant. We both were fully satisfied and he leaped me home....... at least he was supposed to.

He leaped me to a beach and I thought of how romantic this was.

" you might be wondering why I leaped you here" he started " I wasn't going to do this today but every day, when guys look at you, I'm jealous. I want to stop them but I can't because your not mine" my heart started going into hummingbird mode. Was he going to ask me?
"Sophie Elizabeth Foster, will you make me the happiest elf and be mine (girlfriend)"

I felt my eyes start to water "YES!" I practically shouted. I hugged him really tight and when I let go, we stared into each others eyes. My heart started going fast than it already was, was that even possible? Anything was possible when I was with Keefe. We leaned in and I could feel his breath on my lips. Soon, our lips brushed, his lips tasted like salt. Then we started to kiss. This was the best feeling I have ever felt. I wanted this to last forever, but of course, everything has its end. Grady called me.

We pulled away and both our cheeks were flushed. I answered and saw Grady there.

"Sophie why are your cheeks red- YOU DID NOT JUST-"

"Grady" I heard in the background "what's going on"

"Sophie kissed Keefe" Grady told Edaline. Suddenly I saw Edaline's face instead of Grady's

She started fangirling and going crazy over this and said to come home soon. She then hanged up and me and Keefe stood in the awkward silence. We then said our goodbyes as I leaped home. I entered the house and saw an angry Grady and an excited Edaline.

"Sophie-"

Before I could hear what he was going to say I ran up to my room and tried to sleep. But I had to imagine his face after we kissed. Yes it was flushed but he still had one thing on that he always wears, that smirk.